Chapter 31 Intruding My Privacy: Part 1

Marcelo waved Acrina good bye once they reached the front of her house.

"Good bye sunlight." He said waving at her.

"Bye my sunshine. I love you." Acrina said.

"Love you more. Go in." He urged her.

"No you go first." Acrina said stubbornly.

"Come on. It's more appropriate for you to leave first because you're the lady. Remember Ladies first." Marcelo said smiling.

"Haha. Who even made that up in the first place? Alright you win. I'm going in." Acrina said and unlocked the gate with her fingerprint before entering.

She shut the gate and opened the peep hole to still find Marcelo standing there but he didn't notice her staring at him through the peep hole.

"My boyfriend is really something." Acrina whispered to herself and smiled before going into the house.

Marcelo turned from Acrina's gate and started walking down the street. He saw a taxi driving towards his direction and he stretched out his hand to halt the vehicle.

He entered the taxi and told the driver his direction. The taxi then zoomed down the street and took a left turn.

Elliot watched keenly as the two lovebirds put on a little show outside before separating. He sighed and went to Acrina's gate. Unknown to Acrina that Elliot discovered the password to the gate once while she was unlocking it.

Elliot inputs the password and the gate instantly unlocks. He slowly walked in and closed the gate.

Smiling to himself, he walked to the door of the house and inputs the same password before entering the house.

Acrina sat on her bed, eating popcorn while watching something on her laptop. She wore a headphone and was too glued to the screen that she didn't realize when someone came in.

Elliot smiled looking at Acrina who wasn't aware of his presence in the room. She was wearing a pink gown that reached her ankles.

"Hello bae. I've missed you." Elliot said making Acrina shriek. She took off her headphone and closed her laptop. Keeping her popcorn aside she immediately stood up.

"What do you think you're doing here and how did you even get in?" Acrina asked wary of his presence.

"What a cold treatment. Is that the way to talk to your boyfriend uhn?" Elliot asked and walked towards her.