Chapter 36 Appropriate Punishment: Part 2

"I'm sorry Acrina." Elliot said glaring down at her.

Acrina didn't reply because she knew that he didn't mean any bit of what he said.

"Mr and Mrs San thank you very much, we'll take our leave now." Acrina said and left. Murrisa gave Elliot a death glare before following her friend.

Mrs San didn't want to see Elliot so she went upstairs to her room.

"What a disaster of a son I have. Can't believe what you did. Disgusting. From today till you gain admission in the university, no more outings for you and you'll assist Mary in all the house chores. That's your punishment." Mr San said with an air of finality.

"Dad you can't do this to me. I'm eighteen and not a kid anymore. You can't stop me from going out." Elliot complained.

"Really? And I'm your father and a lot of times older than you so you'll obey me and not complain. Mary!" He called their maid.

"Yes sir!" Mary replied running towards him.

"From now onwards, my son here will assist you in any task you have to do. Is that clear?"

"Yes sir!" Mary replied nodding continuously.

"Okay you may leave." Mr San said and Mary left.

"Dad please. You can't possibly do this to me." Elliot said.

"Well guess what? I already did. Once you close from school take the school bus home. Don't you dare disobey me or you'll find me hard to deal with." Mr San threatened and went upstairs.

"Curses Acrina." Elliot muttered under his breath while gritting his teeth.