Chapter 46 Our Happily Ever After

Two more years and both Marcelo and Elliot had graduated. Their bond had grown strong like that of brothers. It was like they never were enemies in the beginning.

A year back Acrina had gotten a job as a manager in a very reputable company. She was striving on building her own company so she worked super hard.

Marcelo also became a doctor in one of the most popular hospitals and was also striving to build his own hospital.

Elliot was a chemical engineer been hired by rich people all over the city and payed heavily.

Their lives were perfect. Nothing more could be asked for. Acrina's friends aren't left out as they also got to pursue their dreams.

Murrisa is a lawyer known for her trueness and justice. Gabel is a banker very relentless and hardworking and Sinthia is an actress rocking the stage every now and then.

Two years passed and it was time for Marcelo and Acrina's wedding.

It was Grand and epic. A very memorable day. It didn't take long for the couple to conceive and bear a child.

It was a pair of twins. A boy and a girl.

Their names were Levendi and Kemilla. They were the apple of their parents eyes.

Acrina couldn't ask for more. All her prayers had been answered.

                                     THE END.