Thoughts

"Julianna! Breakfast is ready come here down stairs right now!"
What? It's morning already? 
"I'm coming mom!"
I stood up from bed and combed my hair as I imagined how high school would be. Looking at myself in the mirror, combing my brown wavy hair, and fixed it up into a messy bun hair style. I usually, fix myself into that way. I put my glasses on. I pretty feel excited yet nervous. I don't know, maybe it's just me overthinking again. After I fixed myself, I went downstairs, and walked towards the dining room. "How's sleep sweety?" dad fixes my plate in front of me. "It was okay." I took a spoon and a fork and grabbed peanutbutter to pour it all over my sandwiches. Then I took a bite. "Where's your brother Julianna?" mom asks. "I don't know, I just woke up you know." I glanced at mom. "You better call your brother Julianna or you will not finish you sandwiches!" mom half shouting. "Alright, I'll go get him" I pretty admit, mom is a little bit annoying and bossy. Whatever, I'm going upstairs to get my brother. "Harry! Where the hell are you?" I kicked his door to his bedroom, and it really opened. There's him, sleeping, snuggling in bed. "Harry, mom wants you downstairs right now" Harry looked at me and threw a pillow at me. "Harry, come on. I can't eat breakfast without you downstairs now let's go!" I grabbed his foot at pulled him out of bed. "Julianna.. go away, can't you see I'm sleeping?" Harry said with a sleepy voice. "Can't you see its morning? Wake up! Get out of bed you idiot!" He finally stood out of bed and fixed himself. He stood beside me because well, his purpose is to look at his mirror, and I'm standing near it. Gosh! I feel so midget, my brother is a really tall guy. He has his dark brown hair brushed and he puts something on his face, something like for boys' cream. "Do you do this every morning?" I looked at him while putting cream on his face. "I really do." He continues putting cream on his face. "You look gay." I giggled. "Seriously sis? You're much of a bully in front of me" He glanced at me. "Yeah, I like doing it." He walked downstairs, and I followed him. My brother is a sophomore student this year. I've heard lots of news about him. A lot of girls say he's handsome. "Gross." I said to myself. "Did you say something sis?" Harry looked at me curiously while going to the dining room. "Nothing bro." And we both sat in one table as a family, eating breakfast.

"Now mom, could I please finish eating?" I looked at mom stupidly. "Sure Julianna continue eating." Great I can finally eat my peanutbutter sandwiches. Looking at mom, she's really pretty. A lot of people say that I look like her, young version. Well we both have almond eyes, light brown hair, and oval-like face or square-like? Yeah. But the only difference we have is our nose. I have a pointier nose than hers. Aww, that's the difference. And also our foreheads, have different shape structures. I guess that's the difference. "Mom, could I have a glass of lemonade?" Harry requested. "Sure dear." mom stood up and opened the fridge and fixed us a lemonade juice. After she did, she served it to us and we all cheered for the drink she made. "So, Julianna, tomorrow's you first day as a freshman." dad said while eating gravioli. "Yeah, its tomorrow.." saying it slowly, while I slowly bowed down like looking the floor. "Mom, Is she really going to the same school with me?" Harry said as his face describes that he doesn't want me there. "Yes, your little sister is going with you to Eastern Highschool." mom said. "That's...great..uhm..really..great!" Harry looked and smiled at me in a sarcastic way. His smile also faded while looking away. "I could go to other schools mom" I insisted. "No sweety, you're going to Eastern Highschool okay? With Harry, you big brother" dad said. I smiled and looked at Harry, forcing myself to smile at him. He rebounded my smile sarcastic way of smile.

After we ate breakfast, I headed to my room to take towels, toothbrush, shampoo, and more of materials for bathing. Then I went to the bathroom to take a bath. While I was in the shower, I was imagining on how highschool would look like, or who would be my new friends and classmates. They said in highschool, you will encounter lots of trials in life, for it is like the passage way to real life. Don't ever think that I'm too young for trials. In our places, highschool freshmen are aging from 13-15 years old because well, the curriculum is different here. It's complicated tho. I looked at the mirror, and fixed myself to go out of the bathroom. I opened the door and stepped outside. I then, saw sparky, my dog. He's an Australian sheperd. i love him so much. "What are you doing by the bathroom boy? Do you wanna pee?" I tapped his head. Pat him. Pet him. Sparky barked, like he was saying yes. "Okay go in there Sparky" Smiling at the dog as he went in. Wow, smart dog, me and Harry trained him to do that well manners that is.