The Rehearsals

School Bell rings
I walked alone. People were busy, especially the contestants for English contest. It is on two days. "Julianna!" Zack shouted. "Hey Zack, where you up to?" I smiled at him. "I'm looking for Jason, have you seen the dude?" He asked. "Well no, I just arrived here." I responded. "Oh, too bad. Jason, Steven, Matthew, Justin and I have plans" He said. "What plans?" I asked curiously. "Oh its.." Zack wasn't able to continue his statement because Justin arrived and covered his mouth. "Such a noisy little rascal!"
Justin said. There's something fishy going on. "What are your plans?" I asked them. "Plans? Oh its a boy out something." Justin replied as he forced himself to smile. "Boys out? I thought we were.." Zack talked and then again, Justin covered his mouth so he wasn't able to continue his statement. I looked at them curiously. "Seriously? I smell something not okay around here." I said.
School bell rings again.
"Hear the bell? Gotta go bye!" Justin said as he grabbed Zack with him. "Okay bye." I smirked.

I wonder what they're up to? Oh well, it must be a boys out. I wont mind. I walked towards the library. Professor Taylor said that I can excuse myself from class so that I can have the day as my thinking time on how I will present my essay on the crowd. I guess destiny also let this happen to have my thinking space with David. I wonder how he is going? I wont talk to him or anything. I really have this strong feeling that he is ignoring me. Ever since I confessed... Julianna stop, don't think of him. It really hurts for me. But I should get used to this.

"Calling all contestants for the English Contest to proceed in the library. And for the non contestants, proceed to your classes. Thank you"

I heard, the principal announced. So I walked towards the library by myself. "I could see David there." I thought. I must ignore him, I should just focus on my performance plan this coming contest.

Library
Students in the library settled themselves and grabbed seats. I walked at the middle way of the library and found my place, a vacant seat. I sat down and arranged my stuff on the table. I took out my essay, an extra sheet of paper and a pen. I started reading my essay. It was all about how I think of the nature. So maybe, I should find an artist in class whom is willing to decorate the stage for me. A nature like. And I should wear green. I wrote all my ideas down on the sheet of paper so that I wont forget. Five minutes later, I looked at the door. David arrived. I see he's late. David was wearing red v-neck shirt and brown pants. I find him attractive. He walks toward the librarian to borrow books. Maybe he's going to find ideas in there. I stared at him. As I looked at him, he was smiling and talking to the librarian. "David." I thought. I wanted to go near him and welcome him to my table. But I cannot do that for we have awkward situation going on between us. David looked at me. My eyes widen, I looked away. "Busted." I thought because he caught me looking at him. I felt goosebumps and excitement because honestly, I'm hoping that he'll come here and sit with me.

I looked at him again. He walks toward my direction. I'm feeling more of the goosebumps, I crumpled the paper below the table. I looked at him, he looked at me. I smiled at him. I was about to open my mouth but he looked away and sat to another table, two tables away from me to the right. "Julianna, so stupid for you to expect." I should focus.

I looked to my right, he was there reading books and writing something. He looked focus. I should to, I should not bother thinking of the man who isn't thinking about me. I have my high pride. I should continue on what I was doing, planning for my performance.

Three hours later
"Yes! Everything is finished, everything is settled. All I have to do is to find an artist!" I said to myself. I arranged my stuff and placed them inside my bag. I combed my hair and fixed myself, so that I can proceed to the mini theater for the actual rehearsals. I looked at David, and he seemed really serious. I see that he's not done with his plans.