Sorting things out

Alarm clock rings

Its already morning. I stood up from bed and turned off the alarming sound. I walked towards my bedroom mirror and looking up myself. "I don't feel like going to school today." I said to myself. Seriously, I don't feel like going to school today. I don't even want to eat breakfast downstairs. Mom and dad might give me lectures again before I go to school. Seconds later, I heard steps from the outside of my room. Someone knocked my door. "Julianna? You awake? This is Harry" a voice from the other side of my door. I walked towards the door and opened it for him. "Hey" I said to him with a low voice. "Let's eat breakfast together okay?" Harry said, smiling. "I don't want to eat breakfast." I said to him as I almost closed the door. Harry took a step in my bedroom and stopped me from closing the door. "Is this about the issue yesterday?" Harry asked. I looked at him and said "Maybe." Harry walked towards me and held my shoulders. "Look at me Julianna, that's why I came here because I knew you were going to skip breakfast because of the issue yesterday." Harry said. I looked at him. "Come on Julianna, don't skip breakfast. I don't like my little sister to go to school with an empty stomach." Harry giggled. "Stephanie and the gang might know that my parents scolded me." I said as I looked at the floor. I do feel embarrassed by other people knowing about my personal issues. "Don't think about them. If they really are your friends, they would understand why." Harry said. A tear came out of my eye. "Come on Julianna, I'll be here for you. I'm your brother." Harry said as he wiped my tear. "I'm not used of you being sweet to me." I said as I looked at him in a sarcastic way. "What? I'm not being sweet. Gross!" Harry said as he rolled his eyes. "Then what do you call that?" I asked him. "It's a brotherly comfort. I'm never sweet to you. That's just disgusting you know?" Harry said as he raised an eyebrow. I nodded and giggled. "So come on, let's eat?" Harry said as he smiled at me. I nodded.

We walked downstairs. "Just act normal okay?" Harry whispered. I nodded. We walked now, towards the dining room. I saw dad sitting on the chair and mom preparing the food. Me and Harry sat quietly. "Get your plates." Mom said as her voice sounded that she's still obviously mad at me. "I'll get it Julianna." Harry insisted. He stood up and took the plates. I looked at dad as he reads the morning newspaper. Obviously, dad is still mad at me. My parents aren't even talking to me. "Mom, here are the plates." Harry said. Dad stood up and took a cup to get some coffee. "Want coffee honey?" Dad asked mom. "Sure" Mom said as she served the Chinese noodles on our table. "Noodles will be your breakfast for today." Mom said as she pour the noodle soup all over the noodles. I looked at her. She didn't even looked back. "Milk?" Mom asked. Maybe she was asking me or Harry, but surely she wasn't looking at me. "Uhm, yes mom." Harry answered. "How about you?" Mom asked me, but still not looking at me. "Yeah." I said with my lowest voice. Mom took cups and made us milk. Harry helped mom serve the food. After he sat beside me. Mom sat beside dad. "Let's start eating." Dad said with his obviously mad voice. We started eating together, everybody was quiet. We can only hear the sound of our spoons touching our plates, sound of us drinking our drinks. Eventually, I finished eating first. "I'm finished. Going up to fix myself." I said to them. They didn't responded, only Harry did. "Sure Julianna." He said as he forced himself to smile. I walked away then ran upstairs.

While I was taking a bath, I was thinking about them. Aren't they going to talk to me forever? Why does life have to be so cruel? It was my fault anyway because I broke the rule. After taking a bath, I fixed myself. My hair was still tied into a messy bun style, my outfit is a red t-shirt that says "Cruel Lie Bro" with jeans. That was odd. Last touch is my glasses. I walked downstairs, Harry followed and said. "Let's go to school together okay?" Harry said patting my back. I nodded. We finally reached the living room. "We're going to school now." I said with the high voice that I can each. Obviously, I forced myself to have a high voice. "Go home early Julianna." Dad said as he rolled his eyes and walked away. I nodded. "Let's go?" Harry said. I followed him.