The Beginning

"Julianna!" Kathy called as she ran towards me.
"Hey, you arrived early." I said to her, smiling, also curious why she's early.
"I might, want to come to school early, or maybe it's just me again wondering what school looks like when its early." Kathy answered as she wipes her phone with a handkerchief. "Its 7am" I looked at my watch. "Why are you early here?" She asked me. "Its Harry, he has a meeting, an early meeting with his varsity gang. I came along with him." I explained. "But why?" Kathy asked. "I don't know, I just did." We walked around the school garden. Harry and his friends were at the gym, conducting meetings and stuff. Kathy stared at the trees. I looked at her. I can really say Kathy is really pretty. Her blonde hair reflected by the sunlight, her pointy nose, her white skin, her round eyes, her lips are pinkish red. "What?" Kathy asked, as if she's annoyed. "Let's go to the gym. Harry and the gang there." I said. "Really? Why didn't you say so? Let's go there now!" She grabbed me and went inside the campus excitedly. We walked by the hallway, then passed the cafeteria. We then, passed the school pool. And finally reached the school gym. The gym was also huge, the color of the gym floor was brown, we could see that there are divisions in the gym. For the Tennis court, the Volleyball court, Ping-pong, Basketball court. Beside the courts, there were bleachers in which where students watch. I bet the division is removed whenever there are school games. "There they are!" Kathy said and grabbed me towards the Basketball court. We sat at the bleachers by the Basketball court and watched them pass balls. "Your brother is really hot Julianna, why?" Kathy said as she blushed. "Ew, shut up!" I said to her. It's really gross, really! "Look at his hair, brown hair swaying as he plays basketball, God his eyes! I think I love him already Julia!" Kathy praised. "Really?" I was surprised. "There is no problem with me being your sister-in-law" I laughed. "Ha ha ha, very funny Julianna" Kathy let her tongue out in front of me. "Bleh".

School bells for Chemistry class.
"Okay class, today we are going to settle partners in this class" Professor Cathleen Mckinley said, our chemistry teacher. She has a brown hair just like mine, but she has a darker skin than mine, she has round eyes and a bit pointy nose, she's bit short. Kathy grabbed my arm and looked at me, smiling as our professor said about partners. "You'll be my partner okay?" Kathy whispered at me. I nodded.
"Girls and boys, should be pairs. No boy to boy, and girl to girl. This is a chance for all of you to meet a new friend here alright? I'm going to read my class record, and will be the one to assign partners." the professor explained. Everyone reacted as if they want to be partners with their friends. "Kathy, we won't be partners, you're not a boy!" I said to Kathy. "I know, I'm not even a bisexual!" she shouted. Professor Mckinley, grabbed her class record and read our surnames aloud. "Smith and Anderson" professor started. "Your partner is Joseph, Kathy." I whispered to her. "I know" She said, winding up pencils as if she's disappointed. Our professor kept mentioning surnames. Until mine was mentioned. "Greyhams and Holt". Holt? Who is he? I heard that surname before, I mean of course the first day of school we all introduced ourselves. "Who is Holt?" I asked Kathy. "He's David Holt, the one who bumped at you, the one who slammed the door in class" Kathy explained. "What? He's my freaking partner?!" I reacted. "Yeah, you'll meet him" Kathy smirked. "K" I answered. After Professor Mckinley stated all the names she said "Go to you partners, girls you stay at your seats. Boys, go find your partners." And all the boys stood up and room around to look for their partners. I heard Joseph saying to Kathy "Hey Partner" and he sat down beside her and they talked. Eventually, someone tapped me. I looked at my back and it was really David. "Hey, you're my partner" David said. He sat beside me. "I've seen you before, you were the one whom I bumped near Sam's burger place huh?" He smiled. "I'm sorry for that Miss Julianna" He smiled again. "No worries, its okay. That was no big deal" I smiled at him. "So, we finally met." David shook hands with me. "Yes, I did not imagine that you're a freshman, and going to Eastern Highschool" I cleared it out. Cleared my throat I mean. I don't know, I feel nervous talking to him. Why? "We'll be talking to each other everyday, I mean, I'm you're Chemistry partner. isn't it funny?" he laughed. The way he talks, it's like he has confidence, at first I really thought that he was a shy type kind of person. But no, he's friendly. "Yeah, I never thought that the guy who bumped at me will be my classmate, and will be my partner in Chemistry class." I giggled. We both laughed at each other. Professor Mckinley finally said "Now, that you met your partners, you are all dismissed" Everyone stood up and took their bags. "See you later" David said. I smiled.

Stephanie, grabbed my arm and said. "Come with us after class okay?" I smiled, and nodded. "Good girl. See ya!" She ran away. What about later? I'm curious tho. I walked around the campus alone. "Hey, Miss Julianna!" I know that voice. I looked around and its David waving at me. "Hey, just call me Julianna or Julia don't include the word 'Miss" I said. "Alright, you really are pretty you know" He said to me, smiling. "Can I come with you, I'm alone too" David said. I nodded. We walked around and then reached the school pool. There were also bleachers beside each corner of the indoor school pool. "Such beautiful reflection of water no?" David started the conversation. "Yes, indeed" I then, touched the water. Me and David walked towards the bleachers and sat down there. "I want to know more about you Julianna" David said. "Then, we talk about ourselves." I smiled. "So, you're Julianna Greyhams" He said, looking at me. "Yup, and you're David Holt" I answered back. "It was really awkward when you slammed the door at the first day of school" I giggled. "I know, I felt embarassed by that. But good thing I made some students in our class laugh for at least they had a good first impression of me" He said. "Why are you such a hurry person?" I asked. "I'm not a hurry person, its just that you only have seen me when I'm in a hurry. I don't know why you always see me in a hurry." He explained. "I see." I agreed. "So, I heard tomorrow there are meetings about club expo" He said. "Really?" I looked at him curiously. "I heard some faculty members talk about it." He confirmed. "I can't wait for the club expo" I said, smiling. "Are you a nerd?" He asked directly. "Why? Not all nerds wear glasses you know" I smirked. "Its not that, it's just that.. answer me" He said. "I am a nerd." I confimed. "You know what? I love girls who are nerd" David said. I looked at him, I can feel my cheeks turning red, I mean it feels warm."You're turning red?" David observed. "What? No." I said as I looked away. "We better get going, class is going to start soon" I said. "Alright" He giggled.

Few classes passed then school was finished.
School bell rings for dismissal.

"Come Julianna" Jennifer said. I walked towards them and they leaded me to front garden of the school. We sat on the bench. "We invited you here Julianna because.." Stephanie said. "Because, we are going to have a slumber party!" Linda continued. "A sleep over for a common term" Robert said. "Oh, when?" I asked them. "This coming weekend dear" Stephanie answered. "I'll ask mom and dad if they'll let me. Where is this sleep over gonna be?" I asked them. "At Stephanie's house" Liza said. "Okay then" I said. "Go to the slumber party okay?" Stephanie said. "I'll confirm it this Friday" I said. "Please?" Liza said. Smirking at me, touching my shoulders. "Okay. I will." I smiled at them. They all cheered. After that kind of meeting, we all went home.