You're On!

Me and my friends walked towards the gym. Our classes for today are all done. And yes, David and I should be in the library reading books for our Science project but, he told me that he had to attend the Science Club meeting. He said that he'll text me when the meeting is over and he'll also come over to the gym to pick me up so he and I could go to the library together. For the meantime, I hanged out with my friends while waiting for him. "Here we are bitches!" Jessica said as she kicked the gym door. "Can't you be less loud?" Zack reacted. "What is that suppose to mean?" Jessica said as she glanced at Zack. "Hush guys." I laughed. We went in the gym. We saw the varsity basketball players practicing in the gym. "Wait up!" A man shouted at the group of players as he ran towards them. We looked at the man and it was Michael, Michael Fall. He's my classmate. I think he's one of the crowd who played a prank on me a week ago. "Oh my God! Harry is here." Kathy said to Kimberly. "Shut up Kathy!" I said, it's disgusting for me you know. "Your boyfriend is here?" Matthew said. "I wish he was my boyfriend!" Kathy said. We walked through the basketball players for us to go to the bleachers and sit. "Hey Harry Greyhams! Kathy-rine says she love you and she wants to have a date with you!" Jessica shouted. Harry looked at Kathy. "My name isn't even Katherine!" Kathy reacted. We all laughed. We found our seats and sit on the bleachers.

While we were sitting on the bleachers, we watched the varsity players practice and eat foods. Few minutes later, Stephanie and the gang went inside the gym. "Here are your best friends Julianna." Kimberly whispered. I glanced at her. "Hey guys, look!" Cassandra said to the group. We all looked at Stephanie and the gang as they walked towards our direction. Eventually. "Well, well, well, here's the psychotic bitch who ruined our lives." Stephanie said as she looked at me and walked towards us with her gang. "What do you want?" I said. "What she wants is to kill you." Helen said. "Hey bitch, nobody talks to my friend like that!" Jessica shouted. "I see gays here." James giggled. The gang laughed. "Who you calling gays?!" Jason said as he stood up. Steven and Justin stood up too. "I called you gays." James repeated. Jason's fist went tight. "Are you copying me Julianna?" Stephanie asked. "What?" I was confused. "Don't act blind. You're copying me. You made your own gang to stand against us? Well you will not succeed." Stephanie said as she raised one eyebrow. "What the heck are you talking about Stephanie. Nobody's copying you." I said. "Oh please, you're insecure of me. Who wouldn't be? I'm rich, beautiful, smart, famous, and most of all, has the power!" Stephanie said as she flipped her hair. Mary stood up. "You know, you can't tell that you are smart. Smart people don't have a behavior like yours. Plus, you're an immature asshole. If you are here to hurt my friend's feelings, you better go now or we will tell this to the principal that you're bothering her." Mary said. Our jaws dropped. "Damn that British accent." Jessica reacted. Stephanie's eyes widen. "I didn't know you were British" She said. "Speechless? Go away or we will report you." Steven said. "Easy there people. How about we play a game?" Jennifer said. "Yes!" Stephanie agreed. "We don't have time for games." I said. "Really? Or are you just scared?" Stephanie teased. "Too tired for games." Jessica said while she sit on the bleachers and eat a large burger. Stephanie and the gang laughed. Stephanie walked near Jessica. "You're scared?" She said. "I'm not!" Jessica said as she bites her burger. "Well then if you are not scared..don't sit like a fat gorilla you are!" Stephanie shouted at Jessica. Jessica's eyes widen and stood up. "Who you calling a fat gorilla?" She said as she walked nearer to Stephanie and had a face to face with her. "I'm calling you a FAT GORILLA!" Stephanie repeated. "Damn, you're on!" Jessica said as she threw her burger at the floor.

"We are playing volleyball" Stephanie announced. We all gathered at the Volleyball court and fix our selves. "Our outfits seems to be okay for playing volleyball." Linda said. "How about mine?" I asked. "Looks great Julianna." Linda said. I was wearing harem and t-shirt with rubber shoes. "But, I can't play with my glasses on." I said to them. "Don't reason out. You're just finding a away to not join the game!" Stephanie joined our conversation. "But what I am saying is the truth! I see things differently without my glasses." I explained. "You're scared Julianna." Helen teased. I glanced at them. "Okay fine, I'm removing my glasses. I can play without them anyway." I said. Kathy grabbed my right arm. "But Julianna, you never played volleyball." She whispered. "Don't worry, I've read about them." I laughed. "You, what? You can't play volleyball without an experience!" Kathy said. "Don't worry. Just trust me okay?" I said. Kathy glanced at me. "Whatever." All of us prepared ourselves for the game. Our group gathered. "Who will join the boys group? We should have two group which contains 6 members." Jessica said. "I'll join them." Linda said. "Good." Kathy said. "First game is Group 1 VS Group 1" Jennifer shouted. "Right, good luck boys!" Shirley said. "And Linda." Mary continued. From our side, Jason, Steven, Matthew, Zack, Justin and Linda placed themselves on position. Three at the front row and three at the back. From Stephanie's side, Joseph, Robert, James, Helen, Margaret and Liza placed themselves. A geek walked through us. "Hey geek with large glasses!" Stephanie called. The boy looked at her with his big eyes. "You'll be our scorer." Stephanie said as she handed a chalk to the boy. "But, I'm late for our meeting." The geek boy said. Stephanie walked towards him and whispered something. Suddenly, the geek's face went happy as he smiled wide. He took the chalk and went on the score board which is at the vertex of the volleyball court.