The Report

Two weeks later..

Since David and I built our project. Everything is done, now all we have to do is present this in class. Our teacher is going to evaluate today our projects.

"I assume that everyone is done with their projects." Professor Mckinley said as she room around the room while she talks. All of us, students are sitting down, looking and listening to her. "Today is the reporting day where you will all present your project in front. You will submit to me the paper works about your project and bring the actual project you did in front and describe to us on how it works or what it is about." Professor explained. "Julianna, are you ready?" David whispered. I nodded. "Yes, I am. Hope we'll get A+ for this." I whispered to him. He smiled. "Hope so."

"Let us start reporting. I'll call you by pair if it's your turn." Professor Mckinley said as she took a list from her table. "Starting with Smith and Anderson." Professor called. Kathy and Joseph both stood up. Kathy passed near me. "Good luck Kathy." I whispered. She smiled at me. "Here are the paper works Ma'am." Kathy said to Professor Mckinley as the professor took the papers. "Pull in the cart Joseph." Kathy said as Joseph moved and took their project from outside. "Good Morning Everyone, today our project is about 'Force'" Kathy started. "As you can see in front, it is a cart filled with things which are heavy. You are all wondering why this is just a simple project sample don't you? Joseph and I are about to demonstrate and measure how fast this cart could go with a lot of things in in." Kathy explained. "Uhm, this cart will move with the help of some crackers." Joseph continued. Veronica, our classmate, raised her hand. "Yes Veronica?" Kathy said. "Don't you think that using a cracker or crackers here are dangerous?" Veronica said. "Yes, but don't you worry, we have this safety device with us." Kathy said as she took something from her bag. "Behold, the Anti Explosion 2000" Kathy said as she show to us all a remote like figure of their project. "How is this related to force?" Professor Mckinley asked. "Well Professor.." Kathy started. "Let Anderson finish the report." Professor said. Joseph's eyes widen. The class laughed. "Uhmm, this is a cart pushed by the crackers. Uhmm, certain stuff happens." Joseph tried to explain. "What certain stuff?" Professor asked. "Something.." Joseph answered. We all laughed. "Enough, sit down. Thank you Smith and Anderson." Professor said. Kathy scratched her head. "Stupid." Kathy whispered to Joseph.

"Next, Flickers and Johnson." Professor called. George and Linda started reporting about their project. We all listened to them as they explain about our project.

Meanwhile..

"Parker and Lee, your turn to report." The professor called. Stephanie and Matthew stood up. "I still can't believe that my partner is associated with Julianna!" Stephanie said to the whole class. I glanced at her. "Go Matthew!" Shirley cheered. "Go Matthew ONLY." Jessica said. The whole class laughed. Stephanie glanced at Jessica. I smiled at Matthew. "Okay, our project involves with nature." Stephanie started. "We built a device that can help our environment to be clean." Matthew continued. "Yes, and here what you see in front.." Stephanie said as she took the sheet from their project and there it is. Their project is a robot. "Say hi to Robocleaner 25.60." Stephanie introduced. The whole class widen their eyes as they look at the robot that Stephanie and Matthew built. Including, I, myself is amused. Their project looks incredible! "So how does it work?" Professor asked. "Well, as you can see, there are buttons on the robot." Stephanie said as she points the buttons placed at the robots belly. "Each button has a figure. Like this first one, it's a figure of a tree. When you press this one, it will either cut or plant a tree. This robot has a mind of its own." Matthew explained. "We installed some codes for the robot to understand a certain situation. For example... Matthew, pour the trash on the floor." Stephanie said as she commanded Matthew. "Are you sure? Reminders, if this doesn't work you guys will be the one to clean it." Professor said. "Don't worry professor, it will work." Stephanie said confidently. Matthew started pouring the trash on the floor. "There." Matthew said. "Now, what button should I press?" Stephanie said as she acted that she's thinking what to do. Matthew glided near the robot and said "We should press the button that has a figure of a trash can." Matthew said as he pointed the button. "Now like we said earlier, the robot knows what to do in a certain situation. Trashcan, it can be throwing, cleaning the trashes away or the trash can will be disposed." Stephanie explained. Matthew pressed the button. The robot started shaking. The robot's eyes turned into color blue. The robot started walking near the trashes which were poured by Matthew a while ago. It started cleaning up the floor. The whole class looked at the robot's action carefully. After few seconds, the robot accomplished cleaning the floor. "All clean." The robot said. "Yes, it can speak too." Stephanie said as she flipped her hair. "Wow, I'm impressed Parker and Lee." Professor said as she smiled widely. The whole class clapped their hands and cheered. "Thank you all." Stephanie said as she glanced at me.