I'm going to the slumber party!

Today is Friday, I promised Stephanie and the gang to go to their sleep over or slumber party. Good thing my parents confirmed that I can go. I walked towards our classroom. As I arrived, I saw Stephanie and the gang there. It's like, their having a meeting. "Julianna! Come here, we have to talk about tomorrow!" Stephanie said, waving at me. I went towards them. James offered me a seat. "You're coming tomorrow right?" Jennifer said as she combs her hair. "Yeah, my mom and dad would let me come only if, they'll be the one to drive me to Stephanie's house tomorrow." I explained. "Oh." Stephanie said as her smile faded away. Why did she stop smiling? Was there something I said? "Do your mom and dad know where I live?" Stephanie said raising an eyebrow. "Give me your address" I said. "I'll text it to you later, give me your number" Stephanie said. And so I took her phone and typed it. "Here."
"Thanks Julianna." We stared for each other for a while. "So, I'll be the one to provide our food. You guys just bring your private stuff" Stephanie confirmed. "Are the boys sleeping with us?!" I said. I mean, if they are, I'm not coming! "What?" Linda said, they all laughed. "Don't worry dear, they'll occupy other rooms" Stephanie giggled. "Stephanie's house is big. You don't need to worry" Robert said. I exhaled. "God" I then giggled.

Professor Barbara Taylor walked in. Everyone then went to their seats. Kathy, just arrived as our professor sat down. "I'm sorry I'm late ma'am" Kathy said. "Sit down" Professor Taylor said. After few minutes, our professor started the lecture. She talked about literature and stuff. Well it is because that's our subject. She's our English-Literature teacher. While she lectures, I've seen James and Joseph pass papers. It's like their having a pass-a-message or something. They've passed it to the gang. And I wondered, why didn't they included me on the passing papers? "Mr.Anderson!" Professor called. Joseph then stood up. "In your own words, what does literature mean?" Professor asked. Joseph looked at James while smiling. "Mr. Anderson, I'm asking you." Professor called his attention. "Uhm, I don't know. Literature is a word." Joseph answered. Students in the entire class laughed. "You, pay attention!" Professor Taylor said. "Yes ma'am" Joseph said as he secretly giggled to himself, as he sits down. "Aya yay! Students nowadays doesn't know how to use their vocabulary!" Professor said. "How about you, Mr.Holt? Answer my question." David then stood up confidently and said "Literature, in my own words, it is a connection of ideas, whereas, you use writing or through writing, you can express your ideas and thoughts. For example is writing an essay, poetry, novels or writing your own biography. It can be even history." He smiled at Professor Taylor. "Very good Mr Holt. Sit down" Professor smiled. "Thank you" David sat down. I looked at him, I mean he is sitting behind me. He looked back and smiled. I looked away. I realized, he is cute when he smiles. It is also impressive because he's a smart boy. Although, it is not obvious, for at least I know now that he is.

After English-Literature class, we all went to Chemistry Lab. Chemistry, this means I'm going to be with David again. "Class go to your partners!" Professor Mckinley said. David then sat beside me. "Hey" He smiled at me. "Hi" I responded. "Class, Science Fair is coming soon. I want you and your partner start making you Science projects. It could be robotics, chemicals, and more. Choose an easy type for both of you. I'll be posting the deadline of the project next week. But even if there's no deadline yet, you better start with your project. the one who will receive an 'A+' will represent on the Science Fair. Whoever wins there will move to the Nationals. Do you class, understand?" Professor explained. "Yes" we all responded. "Today, what we are going to do is discuss with our partners. The main question for today is: 'What will be project?'" Professor said. She then sat down and observed us. I looked at David and said "What will be our project all about?" David smiled and said "I'm more fond of robotics or projects involving chemicals." "Me too." I responded. We both opened our phones, browsed and looked for sample Science projects. "We should talk more about this on weekends" David said. "Are you available tomorrow?" He asked. "No, I'm going to a slumber party" I said to him. He nodded. "What about on Sunday?" He asked again. "I'll try" I said. He took my phone and typed his number. "Text me by Sunday morning if you're available okay?" He said, giving my phone back and smiling. I smiled back.

School bells for dismissal

"Hey, Julianna where are you going?" David asked. "I'll look for Kathy in the cafeteria" I said. "I'll go with you." He smiled. "O..Okay" I smiled back. We both walked towards the cafeteria. "Where's Kathy?" I said to myself. "She's not here." David said. "I'll wait for her here, she usually comes here. Maybe there's somewhere you need to go?" I said. "Oh, no. I'm not busy. I'll just come with you" He said, pulling a chair. "Sit here" He assisted. And I did. Its weird, I never been with a boy alone. And to ask myself with.. why is he always coming to me? I mean well, I should not be malicious. He's just being friendly that's all. "So Julianna, do you have other boy friends?" He asked. "I have, the boys in Stephanie's gang" I smiled. "Oh, If I were you, you won't trust that gang" David said as his smile faded away. "Why?" I asked curiously. "I think, you're another victim. Way back in our old school, Stephanie is the leader of that gang. She invited some girl to their gang, she was nice to the girl. But later on, she made embarassing stuff to the girl." He explained. I looked at him if his joking or not but he isn't. He's serious, very serious. "They won't do that to me" I said. "Promise me something." He said. My heart just pumped hard after he said that, its just the line seems romantic or, it's just me being new with guys. "What?" I said. "If they do something to you, or something bad happens. You tell me. I'm a call away. Or you can send someone to tell me. Anything, just tell me okay? Whatever reason it is." He said. "Wow, why would you like me safe?" I asked. "Of course, you're my friend Julianna, and you seem nice. A girl like you, should not be hurt. I would like to be your shining armor" He smiled at me. I was flattered, really flattered. He's a gentle man. He is nice, handsome and everything. I like him as my friend. "Thanks" I said. "Hey guys, I'm here!" Kathy said. "Oh, we better get going David." I said. "Okay, let me be with you even until to the front garden." David said. "Alright" I said. We walked all the way to the front garden for an exit. "Bye David, take care" Kathy said. "Bye David" I said as we wave at him. "Take care both of you" David said as he walked away.

Me and Kathy walked. "Hey Julianna, let's come to my house tomorrow night. Let's have a sleep over!" Kathy said. "Oh, I can't.." I said, my smile faded away. "Why?" Kathy said. "Well, I'm attending to Stephanie's Slumber Party tomorrow night." I explained. Kathy's smile faded away. "Oh." She said. "I'm sorry Kathy" I apologized. "That's alright." Kathy forced herself to smile. "Seriously, I'm very sorry" I said to her as I held her hand. "You go have fun tomorrow, its okay I understand" Kathy said as she held my hand back. "Thank you Kathy" I hugged her.