Rule Breaker

Ouch, my head hurts a lot! "Where am I?" I said as I tried to reach up somewhere to get my glasses. "Here are your glasses." sounds like Harry's voice. I reached to it and put them on. "Am I home?" I asked them. Mom nodded. "Mom, dad and Harry let me explain.." I said to them, my eyes started to become teary. "Why did you do it? We trusted you!" Dad said as he raised his voice at me. "Daddy, they.." I tried to explain. "Whatever it is, you still broke our rule! Never drink alcohol." Mom said. "Why am I suddenly at home? I was at Stephanie's house." I asked them. "They called us, they said you were drunk. Dad heard that you were, that's why he went right away to Stephanie's house to pick you up." Harry explained. "God, I'm so sorry guys." I apologized at them. "You're grounded of three weeks young lady!" Mom said as she raised her voice at me. "But mom.."
"No buts!" Dad answered. "We really are disappointed at you, we thought you could keep the promises. But we were wrong." Dad said. "I won't do it again." I said. "But you did it already!" Mom shouted at me. "They pushed me to drink" I explained. "Since that you're grounded, you're going home early always and no hanging out with your friends for a while." Dad said. "I'm going out on weekends dad, we have a project to discuss." I said. "With who?" Harry asked. "With David, he's my Chemistry partner." I answered. "Really? Or are you just going out to have sex with him?" Dad raised his voice at me. "God, no!" I answered back. "I only drank a glass of beer. It doesn't mean I'm going to break all the rules!" I raised my voice. "But you're going to that point!" Dad raised his voice at me. "Mom.. help me." I looked a mom and held her hand. "Sorry dear." Mom said as she looked down towards me. "You're grounded. That's final!" Dad stood up, mom followed and they both shutted the door at me. I cried in bed, I hugged my pillow and cried hard. Harry patted my back. "Everything is going to be alright sis." Harry said in a low voice. "They don't trust me anymore, how could that be okay?" I said to him while I cried. "There, there sister. I once had break a rule.." Harry said. I stopped crying and looked at him at a sarcastic way. "Okay, I broke the rule thrice." Harry said, rolling his eyes. "Wow." I said. "They lost their trust at me. But I never gave up till I proved them that I can still be trusted." Harry said. "How?" I asked him. He wiped my tears using his thumbs. "It is you, who knows how to do that Julianna." Harry said. I looked at him and cried again. He sat nearer me and hugged me. I hugged him back while I cried very hard. I know that Harry is one annoying brother but, when I have problems, he is there to comfort me. I hate him, but I love him. "Everything is going be alright." Harry said it again.

After all the drama, I took a bath. After the bath, I went back in bed. "I'm gonna text David that I'm not available.." I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and looked for the contact of "David Holt." I texted "Can't go out, I'm grounded." then clicked send. I have nothing to do so I waited for his reply while I lay down. My phone rings! I looked at the message and David replied. "Why?" Since then on, we kept on texting each other.
On the phone text messages:
Julianna : "I kinda, broke a rule.." (10:30am)
David : "What rule?" (10:31am )
Julianna : "To not drink alcohol" (10:32am)
David : "What? You were drunk? When?" (10:35am)
Julianna :  "I'll tell you about it tomorrow.." (10:36am)
David : "What can I do to cheer you up?" (10:37am)

Julianna: "I don't know.." (10:40am)
David : "I 'll talk to you tomorrow. Gotta go for awhile, need to practice for something." (10:47am)

The whole day, I only stayed at my room. They call me to eat lunch, dinner. I didn't came. So what? I have biscuits here.