Realizing Everything

I walked outside the campus with David. "Oh no." I said to myself. "What's wrong?" David asked. "It's already dark!" I said as my eyes widen at the sky. "So?" He looked at me. "My parents will kill me! They told me to go home early. Oh no.." I explained. "Let me take you home." David said. "No, I'm okay." I said as I took my phone. I looked at my messages and saw fifty messages from Harry. From all those messages, Harry is telling me to go home with him, eventually he said to come home early, and he also texted me that he's home and mom and dad is looking for me. "I'll take you home and help you explain" David insisted. "No, it'll make it worse!" I said as I walked away from him. He followed me and grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. "I'll tell them everything. I insist. Okay?" David said as he looked at me in the eyes. I nodded. I have no choice. "But we will not walk. Come on, let's use my car." David said as he walked towards the parking lot. I followed him.

As we reached his car, he opened the car door for me. "In, Julianna." I walked towards the car door and went in. He closed the door and eventually went in also. He started the engine and drive. "So, tell me the directions." David said. "Right." I said. I told him the directions to my house. I also told him my address. "Oh, I've been there before. I have a friend which is a neighbor of yours." David said as he smiled. "Really? Who?" I asked. "I'll let you meet him soon." David said as he winked at me. I smiled. Eventually, we reached the house. "Here we are." David said as he stopped the engine. "Thanks." I said to him as I unbuckled myself and opened the door really quick. "Woah, slow down there." David said as he held my shoulder. "They're going to kill me." I said as I opened the door. I was out of the car and he followed as he locked his car. I breast walked, and he ran towards me and grabbed my arm. "Hey, don't rattle on this. I told you I'll be here to help you explain." David said. "Then.." I said, I didn't continue the statement. "I'll follow you okay?" David said. I nodded.

We were about to open the door. "Ready?" I whispered at David. He nodded. We stepped in the house and saw mom, dad and Harry standing. Obviously, they waited for me to come home. "Why did you come home this late?" Mom asked. "Guys, I can explain.." I said. "Explanations again? Lies? What, you'll tell me that you're in a traffic or what?!" Dad shouted. "Sir, I'm here to help her explain to you some incident." David jumped the conversation. Dad looked at him, his face turned even angrier. "Who's this?!" Dad asked me. I looked at him and David also. "Mom, dad, Harry this is David, my classmate and my Chemistry partner." I introduced. "Good Evening Ma'am, sir, and Harry" David forced himself to smile. "This is the David guy? What's your excuse? You guys dated? Had sex? What?!" Dad shouted. David's eyes widen. "No dad, he's a witness to an incident that happened to me in school." I explained. "Oh really?" Mom said. I nodded. "Let's sit down and talk about this." Mom said as she all guided us in the living room. As we all reached the living room, we all sat down on the sofas. "Why are you wearing P.E Uniform? You wore casual this morning." Mom asked. "That's one of the reason why we are going to explain to you guys something. "Talk." Dad said. "I got pranked." I said to them. "What?" Harry asked as his eyes widen. "I mean, I got bullied in school. Some crowd threw pies at me and poured flour all over me." I explained. "You serious?" Dad asked as his eyes widen. "He is sir, I was there." David said. Dad looked at him. "Stephanie said that there was some big event happening by lunch hour. They said I'll meet them at the hallway. And by the time it was lunch time, I went exactly to the hallway.The moment I reached the middle of the hallway, they began throwing pies at me." I explained. "Who dares to do this to you?!" Mom asked. "Stephanie and her gang." David answered. "You are all serious on this?" Harry asked. David and I nodded. "How come you didn't tell me this? I can skip class to protect you from them!" Harry's voice went high. "I was there Harry, I saved her. I almost got in a fight with the boys from Stephanie's gang. I was there to protect her from the crowd." David explained. "The P.E uniform that Julianna is wearing, is that yours?" Dad asked. "No sir, after the incident, I brought Julianna to the clinic. The school clinic offered her P.E uniform to wear since her clothes were in a mess." David explained. Mom and dad nodded. "Good for you buddy." Harry smirked at David. David smiled. "Look. Mom, dad I'm sorry. From the slumber party until now. I'm sorry I disobeyed you. They tricked me." I said to them with my low voice. "Who's plan was that?" Mom asked. "Stephanie and the gang's" David and I answered in one sentence. "What!" Dad said as he stood up. "Let's talk to Stephanie's parents!" Dad said. "Sir, we reported them to the school principal." David said. "Ah good." Dad said. I stood up and walked towards mom and dad. "Mom, dad." I said. "I'm so sorry for everything. I promise these stuff will never happen again. Please give me a second chance." I said to them as my tear came out from my eye. "Sweety, here's a lesson. Never just trust anyone. You have just met them. You can't tell if they're nice. Unlike Kathy, she's been your best friend for years. You can trust someone new but it just takes time." Mom said as she patted my back. "Yes mom." I nodded. "I'm sorry too for being harsh. I just.. I just want you to be safe and be a good girl." Dad said. I cried. "Dad, I'll always be your good girl. Just trust me. I won't break it again." I said as I hugged them. Harry joined the hug. "Ah, le familia is back." Harry said. We all laughed. "Thank you for bringing my daughter here." Dad said to David. "My pleasure sir." David smiled. "Come have dinner with us." Mom said to David. "I'm okay, I also need to go." David said. "Maybe next time." Mom smiled. David also smiled. "Next time." He said. "I'll take David outside." I said to them. "Okay, then go to the dinning room for dinner." Dad said. We all stood up. David and I opened the door and went outside.

"Hey David." I said. He looked at me. "Thanks for tonight, thanks for everything." I said. "Julianna, it's my pleasure to be your shining armor." David said as he went near me. I looked at his eyes. "Always take care Julianna." David said as he looked at me in the eye. "I will. You take care too." I smiled. "See you tomorrow." David said as he waves at me. "See you." I waved back. David walked towards his car and went in. He then started the engine and drove away. I walked inside my house. "Kathy.." I said to myself. I grabbed my phone and texted her. "Can we talk tomorrow morning? In the classroom." I clicked send. I walked towards the dining room and my phone rang. Kathy replied. "Okay." great. I hope Kathy and I will be okay.