Making Things Right

"Julianna! You have a visitor waiting. Come here down stairs!"

I have a visitor? Its early in the morning. "I'm coming mom!" I shouted as I fixed myself. Well, I'm wearing something different today. It's for a change. I'm wearing a sleeveless white top with blue jeans and wearing brown sandals as my footwear. Of course, nothing change of me wearing my glasses. My mom advised me to stop myself from doing messy bun hair style. Instead, I tied my hair into a pony tail. My wavy brown hair is tied into a pony tail. "Faster Julianna!" Mom shouted again. "Right" I responded. I took my things as fast as I can and ran downstairs. "I'm here, I'm here!" I shouted as I ran towards the living room. And by the time I reached, I saw David sitting on the sofa. "David?" I said as my eyes widen. David looked at me and stood up. "Good Morning Julianna" He smiled. "What are you doing here?" I asked him as I walked near him. "I'm here to pick you up." He smiled. "What?" My eyes widen more. "Yes Julia, he's taking you to school." Mom giggled. I looked at her. What is going on? This is a quite a surprise. "Julianna, he insisted that he'll take you to school. I said why not? You guys are classmates and David seems to be a nice guy." Dad interfered. "Seriously?" I looked at them. They all nodded. "So, is it okay with you for me to take you to school?" David asked. "Sure, I guess so." I said as I smiled. Harry walked in the living room. "Harry, join them." Dad said. Harry looked at us as if he's shock that David is here. "Huh?" Harry said as he looked confused. "Go with them." Dad said. David scratched his head. "You think I'm gonna let you go ALONE with Julianna?" Dad said as he smirked. "No sir. not at all" David said as he felt awkward. "Good." Dad said. "No! I'm not coming with them. I'm not a third wheel." Harry said. "What? Me and David are not together!" I said. "Yet." Harry continued. He's putting colors between me and David. "Now Harry, don't leave your sister alone." Mom said. Harry's face went blank. "The heck." He said to himself. David and I looked at each other and giggled. "Go now, you guys are going to be late for school." Mom said. "Yes Mrs. Greyhams." David nodded. Harry, David and I then walked out of the house and walked towards the car.

"Julianna, I must say you look different." David said as he stared at me. Harry from behind scratched his head like he really felt awkward. "What?" I asked. "You're even beautiful today." David said. My cheek went warm. Maybe I'm turning red again. David giggled. "Hey! Are we going to the school or not?" Harry interrupted. David nodded. He opened the doors of the car. I was about going to sit at the backseat but Harry stopped me. "Are you telling me to sit at the front with your boyfriend? Don't joke around and sit to the place where you should be." Harry said as he went inside the car and locked the back car doors. I felt awkward. Instead, I sat at the front row beside David. David started the engine and drove. We all went silent.

"So bro, you play basketball?" Harry asked David. "A little." David said. "Are you planning to court my sister?" Harry asked. "What the hell Harry, don't embarrass me like this!" I said as I looked at Harry and tried to reach him from behind. David giggled. "Sorry about my brother David."I apologized. David smiled. "If you are, you gotta introduce yourself to us, Julianna's parents." Harry continued. "Sure bro. No problem." David said as he smiled while he droves. What did he mean by that? No, no Julianna. Don't put colors between you and David. "We're almost at school." David said. "Protect my sister while I'm gone." Harry said. David nodded. I remained silent.

We reached school. The three of us walked inside the campus. "Act normal Julianna." David whispered. I nodded. "Gotta go bye." Harry said as he walked away. "Bye" I said. David and I walked towards our classroom. A lot of people looked at us. "David.. I can't.." I whispered to him. "I'm here for you Julianna." David whispered back. We walked in the classroom. Everybody looked at us and laughed. I sat down like everything is normal. "I'll be right here behind you sitting." David whispered. "I'll wait for Kathy here." I whispered back. David nodded. Few minutes later, Kathy arrived. I looked at her. Kathy walked towards me and sat down beside me. "Are you alright? I heard about what happened to you yesterday. I'm sorry I wasn't there to save you. By that time, I was at the gym." Kathy said as she looked at me seriously. "No, I deserved it. I was such a fool. Kathy, I'm sorry for the things I've said. Will you ever forgive me?" I said as I apologized to her. Kathy hugged me and said "No, you don't deserve it and of course I can forgive you. Its alright Julianna" My tear came out and hugged her back. I'm glad that Kathy and I are okay. I hope everything is going to be alright.
School bell rings

Class is about to start.

Professor Miller went in. He looks like that he's in a bad mood. "Don't greet me a good morning class. Sit down." Professor Miller said as he half shouted a us. "What happened yesterday at the hallway?" He asked. My heart suddenly pumped hard and looked down. The class went quiet. "Ms. Greyhams, please stand up." Professor called my attention. My eyes widen and stood up. "Who's responsible for all this?" Professor Miller asked. "They were.." I started talking. The whole class was starring at me especially Stephanie. "Yes?" Professor said. "They were a lot. Crowd were throwing pies at me and poured flour all over me." I said as my voice lowered. "The school office, board and faculty members knew who's the mastermind for all this. I just want to hear it from you." Professor Miller said. Stephanie and the gang's eyes widen at each other. "It was.." I tried to tell them but my voice was cracking. I felt nervous, I also don't want them in trouble but I can't lie for they know who. "They were a gang." I said. "I see, that certifies that what we believed is true. Sit down Ms. Greyhams." Professor said as he took a list from his folder. I sat down and looked down. I felt my tears as it came out from my eyes. Kathy and David were patting my back. "Let me call Ms. Parker, Johnson, Williams, Davis, Garcia and Rodriguez." Professor called them. They stood up. "Mr. Wilson, Martinez and Anderson." Professor continued. The boys stood up. "Go to the principal's office right now." Professor said. Stephanie looked at me and said "I'm going to kill you." As she walked away with her gang. I smirked. "Ms. Greyhams, everything will be alright. Does your parents know about this?" Professor Miller asked. I nodded. "Good." He said.

School bell rings for dismissal

"Hey, I gotta go home early Julianna." Kathy said. "Sure, you can go." I said as I smiled at her. "Who's going to be with you?" Kathy asked. "I will." David said as he jumped in our conversation. Kathy's face went smirking I mean, like she's teasing us on something. "Well, are you guys together?" Kathy asked as she whispered at me. My eyes widen. "No!" I said. Kathy giggled. "Okay, if you say so." Kathy laughed. "Yeah." I said. David smirked. "I'm going, bye guys!" Kathy waved at us as she walked towards her car. "Bye." I said. David waved at her. "Julianna.." David said. I looked at him. "You okay?" David asked. "Yes, I feel great!" I said to him as I smiled. "That's great. Everything is putting into place" David said as he smiled at me. "Indeed" I winked at him. "Julianna, let's work on our project this weekend. since you're not grounded anymore." David reminded me. "Of course." I said. "Meet me in the school library at 9am sharp. Okay?" David said. I nodded.