Paparazzi

Okay first I don't know how the adoption system works so it's probably all wrong but let's just go with it. So that means I have to idea what I'm saying soooo lmao. It's fine. I will be putting ⚠️ this symbols when the warning starts and ends. Okay enjoy!

⚠️panic attack⚠️

Aliyah's pov
"Wow you played really well" Hunter congratulated me for our win. "Let's get ice cream!" Scarlett shouted and one of my teammates came up to me. "Good job today Aliyah" Jenna told me. That's her name. She's the nicest one on the team. Everyone gets along with her. "Thanks, you too" she smiled at me. Then her mother came and congratulated me too. "Who do you have here?" Jenna's mom, Ashlyn, asked me and I looked up to Hunter and Scarlett.

"Um well this is my sister and this is my brother" I pointed to each of them and they waved and introduced themselves. "Nice too meet you but we have to get going" Ashlyn said and we said our goodbyes. "Okay now ice cream" Scarlett ran to the car. "And I thought I was the young one" I spoke and Hunter laughed and gave me a piggy back ride back to the car.

We all went to get ice cream and while we did, MK and Ash faced time me. "Guys" I handed my phone to Scarlett and she looked scared. "What do I do? Should I answer?" I asked them. "I don't know?!" Hunter looked stressed. "Guys! Calm down I'll answer" Scarlett said pushing the answer button. "Hello twins" she simply said. "Hey, where's Aliyah?" I think it was Ashley who asked.

"Right here" Scarlett turned the phone towards me and I waved at them. "Okay so you probably know why I'm calling right?" Ashley asked and we all nodded. "This could go right or horribly wrong" Hunter whispered to me. "No shit Sherlock" I flicked his head and he winced. "Okay...ouch" he rubbed his head. As Hunter and I were arguing, we didn't notice that Scarlett left since we were being too loud. Shortly, we could hear people shouting Scarlett and Hunters names and I turned around to see what was going on. So did Hunter.

⚠️⚠️

They started running towards us with flashing cameras. You see... I'm not good at things like this which means I would get panic attacks and I can feel one starting. "Hey could you please leave us alone?" Hunter said standing up in front of me blocking my view. "Is it true that this young girl is your sister?" Someone asked and I couldn't breath right. "H-Hunter" I shook his arm and he immediately turned around and crouched in front of me. "I-I can't b-breath" I said starting to cry.

"Aliyah?!" I could hear in his voice that he was panicking. "Is the girl okay?" Someone kept asking questions and it was making it worse. "Hey back off!" Hunter shouted and they immediately backed away but still kept talking pictures and probably videos too. He went back to focusing on me. "Drink this" he handed me some water and I drank it. It wasn't working. "Scarlett!" He shouted and she immediately whipped her head towards and ran right away.

Scarlett's pov
I'm talking on the phone with the Olsen twins. "Yeah we can do each a week" I agreed with them. "Great! Keep her this week and we will be back next week" Ashley spoke through the phone. "Scarlett!" I heard Hunter shout and I turned around to see what was happening. He made these signals with his arms saying that Aliyah is having a panic attack. "Um I have to go" I hung up before Ash could say anything else.

I ran towards them kneeling down to Aliyah's level while Hunter kept the paparazzi busy. "Aliyah, I need you to breath with me" I told her as I sat down on the bench and she immediately sat on me so that her face was facing mine. She laid her head on my chest and I slowed down my breathing to help her out. "It's okay" I told her while rubbing circles on her back.

"Guys please leave us alone" Hunter said getting angry with paparazzi. I knew this isn't the best spot to help Aliyah so I got up thinking Aliyah would get off me but she didn't. She clung on to me for dear life. I walked with her, in my arms, to the car. I unlocked it and sat down in the back seat with her still clinging on to me. It was much more quieter here than outside. "Okay can you breath for me" she tried and I could tell she was still struggling.

I laid her head on my chest and breath in and out slowly again so that she can copy me. Lizzie would usually get these so I'm hopping what I'm doing to her works just like it works for Lizzie. I started playing with her hair and telling her some stories about when we were younger and that seemed to help. I could feel her breathing becoming normal again.

⚠️⚠️

She looked up at me and smiled weakly. "Thank you" she said placing her head back on my chest. "For helping me" I brushed some of her hair out of her face and behind her ear. "That's what's sister are for" I smiled down at her. We sat there for while in silence until she spoke up again. "I'm sorry" she whispered getting off of me and sitting down next to me. Still close though. "Sorry for what?" I was confused. "For having a panic attack and ruining the day" she played with her fingers.

I placed my hand on hers which made her look up at me with those big green eyes. "Don't ever be sorry for having a panic attack okay?" She nodded her head. "And you didn't ruin the day, I promise" she nods. "Okay" she said looking out the window. I felt my phone buzz, so I took it out of my pocket and checked it. Lizzie texted me saying that we should come over for supper tonight. I quickly texted her back that we would and that Aliyah would love too.

I heard the drivers door open. Aliyah and I looked up to see who it was which was probably Hunter. "Damn those paparazzi have no manners" he sighed and I heard Aliyah laugh. I climbed over to the passenger side and whispered into Hunters ear saying that we are going to Lizzie's right now and he agreed. "Seatbelt on" I said and look over at my little sister seeing that she already had it on and smiling at me. "Let's play some Rihanna" Hunter said while I plunge in my phone in the aux and he starting driving.

5 minutes later

"Um where are we going?" Aliyah asked looking back since we past the street where my house is on. "We're seeing aunt Lizzie" Hunter said and I looked back and saw her smiling. Now I can't stop thinking about what's going to happen when I tell her what we are planning on doing for the custody over her. Will she take it in a good way or bad? I sighed and looked out the window for the whole way there.

guysssssssssssssssssss

i'm so bored i'm stuck in a hotel cause of the snow 💀😭✌️

sooo i will posting more since i have nothing to do

anyways how was your christmas??

mine was good i guess lmao okay see you later and someone should text me or something cause i'm so bored

anyways merry christmas!! ❤️❤️