Fun day Monday pt. 2

Short chapter sorry guys

Aliyah's pov
"Ugh. Paparazzi like always" mama speaks as she gets out of the car with Liam shielding her. "Let's get this over with shall we?" Izzy ask as she gets out and stands right next to her. I get out of the car and people are shouting left and right. "Ma'am, if you could move back a little. Thank you" Bryan said shielding me, Lizzie and Scarlett while Liam was shielding mom, mama and Izzy.

"This is a good way to start fun day Monday" I mumble as we all walk together to the entrance of the carnival. Today we decided on going to the carnival then to the restaurant thennnnn watch a movie at home. "8 tickets please" mom speaks to the person who works there. "Alright. Here you go. Put these on your wrist. Have fun!" We walk pass the lady but I stop and smile. "Thank you" she smiles at me and I run to the others.

Bryan was keeping an eye on me which I'm thankful for. "Okay. Should we split up?" Lizzie ask. "Oh of course you want to split up. I see you Elizabeth Chase Olsen" I glare at her. "Shut up" I stick my tongue out. "Kids stop fighting" Isabelle says and I glare at her. "Who wants to go with who?" Mom ask and Izzy and I shout at the same time "We want to go with Bryan" she chuckles. "Well that's settled".

We part our ways and start the day off. "Where do you girls want too go first?" Bryan ask as he walks behind us. He always does that if there's two people but if there's one, he'd walk beside us. "Can we get food first? I'm hungry" I ask. "Same" Izzy agrees with me. "You guys ate like an hour ago" we shrug it off and walk to a pizza stand.

"Hello girls. What can I get you?" His name tag spelt Steve so that's his name. "Hello Steve. Can my sister and I get pepperoni pizza please?" Isabelle ask Steve. "Of course. Anything for the man?" I look back to see if Bryan wants anything but he's good. "Nah. Our brother doesn't like pizza" I tell him as a joke. "Alright. That will be $5.50" I nod my head and pay. "I'll pay you back" Isabelle tells me as she grabs her piece. "No need" she smiles and we walk towards a table.

"Can we go on the roller coaster after?" Izzy ask and we all agreed. "I'm going to stay on the ground for that one" Bryan says and we start to tease him. "Is our bodyguard scared of roller coasters?" I made my voice as a baby. But I immediately stopped when I saw him tense up. "Sorry" I mumble to him. "Let's go and get this show on the road" he says standing up and throwing our trash away.

"Something happened with a roller coaster" I whisper to Izzy but she wasn't paying any attention. I look at where she was looking and I saw Steve eyeing us weirdly. "Let's go" Bryan snaps us out of our dream and we go to the roller coaster. We didn't wait too long in line since we have the fast pass and I kind of wish we didn't. Going on that roller coaster was a big mistake.