She's alive?

Aliyah's pov
The tacos were really good obviously cause I made them. Well almost all of them. Hunter kind of fucked some up, I don't know how though. Anyways, I'm now scrolling though my phone and I got bored so I decided to go live. I sat at my desk and started it. I waited for a few more people to join. There was now 40.3k watching. I look and see that Scarlett is watching and it took my all not to roll my eyes and end it right there.

I look at the comment she posted. It said 'get your ass downstairs right now'. I laugh at that. "So how's life?" I tell them and comments flow in saying that I'm boss and a queen. Also a bad ass. I sit there and talk about what I did today then I see some messages asking where my family is. I wonder if Scarlett is still watching. Oh well. "Well my family is great. MK and Ash are awesome as always. Robbie went on a field trip with his band that I wanted to go too but I couldn't. Hunter is stupid as always" after I said that, I heard him yell 'Hey I'm not stupid' from downstairs.

"Scarlett is doing okay I guess. She's good at lying about important things and things I care about..." I stopped thinking if I should keep going. Nah not on live. "Okay I'm bored so let's see what they are up too" I took my phone and walk into one of the twins room. Thank god she is there. "Hey Ali what's up?" MK is at her desk, drawing some dresses and stuff. "I'm live right now and people want to see you" I tell her and set my phone down on the desk. "Oh well hi guys" I sit down on her lap and look at her drawings. "Woah this are beautiful. I love that one" I point to one of them.

"Well I did sketch it for you" she tells me and my jaw drops

"Well I did sketch it for you" she tells me and my jaw drops. "Really? Wait! For what occasion" she whispers in my ear so that the others can't hear. "No way! We're going to that!?" She nods her head. "Now, this one is meant for Lizzie..."

"Oh yeah that would look good on her" I tell her

"Oh yeah that would look good on her" I tell her. She then turns a page. There are few other normal clothes for their business.

(Some examples)

(Some examples)

"Omg I also like that turquoise dress" I point to it and she laughs. "I'm glad. You should help me next time" she tells me and I nod. I then look at the comments and they are telling me that they want to see them. "You'll be able to see them soon" MK tells them and I get off from her. "Time to see what Lizzie is doing" I hug MK and she continues her work. I head to Lizzie's room, she's not there. She must be in the backyard. There is a garden there and she loves it. I walk out in the back and see her putting some strawberries in a bowl.

"Hey Lizard" I sit down next to her. "Hey Ali. Your sister told me that your live right now" I nod my head and see people comment that they want to see more gardening videos with Lizzie. "This is as much as you're going to get for today" I tell them filming Lizzie a little. "Okay next person" I brush my pants off and walk inside, I keep looking at the comments and see that JB commented something. It says 'check your dms after your done'. Everyone was screaming and I was dying inside. Okay stay cool.

"Why do you look like that?" Hunter walks up to me and takes my phone away. "Justin Bieber wants to talk after!?" He says looking at me. I just nod my head. "Girl..." that's when Scarlett come in view. She has her phone in her hand watching my live. She then shuts her phone off and crosses her arms. "Why have you been ignoring me?" She asks as I set the phone down on a counter. "What do you mean?" I look over at the camera and smirk. "Aliyah Johansson" she gives me a warning tone.

"Why haven't you been telling me the truth" I cross my arms. "Oooooh people are going crazy" Hunter says looking at the comments. "What truth?" She actually looks confused for once. "About mom" I glared at her and she froze. "Okay I think it's time to say goodbye" Hunter takes over and ends it. "Is this what you were talking about earlier when we were making tacos?" He sets me phone down and look down at me. I nod my head then he looks at Scarlett. "Yeah Scarlett, why lie?" He says taking my side. She doesn't say anything.

"I didn't want you to know because-" I stop her. "Because you don't want me to see her? You don't want her to take me back or something?" I ask her and she sighs. "If she's alive, and you've known this whole time and you didn't bother to tell me?" Hunter says looking sad. "I couldn't" she says and I roll my eyes "why not?" I ask her. "She's bad news okay. I've only been in touch with her so that she can't be near you" my jaw drops. "But what if I wanted to see her one more time" that's when I started to cry. "And you told me she died" I look up at her with teary eyes.

"I thought so too but a couple weeks ago...that's when I found out that she faked her death" I heard Hunt sigh. "Scar, you should have told us. Told Ali. She should know who her mother is and-" he got stopped by Scarlett yelling at him. "Hunter she can't!" That's when everyone else ran in the room hearing people shout. "What's happening here?" Ash asks looking around. Hunter is now pulling his hair, Scarlett is walking back and forth as I'm standing there crying. "Scarlett-my moms alive" I tell them leaving the room.