Meeting the Biebs

Justin's pov
"Okay everything's ready?" I ask my crew and they all say yes. I nod to myself and look around one more time to make sure. "Babe, it's perfect. She will love it" Hailey comes up to me rubbing my upper arm to calm me down. "I hope so" that's when I hear some laughter then it automatically stopped. I look over and see Scarlett, Elizabeth, Aliyah and the Olsen twins. The little kid's face looks around in awww.

Hailey and I make our way over to them. The kid sees me and her mouth drops. "Babe, close that mouth before flies fly in" one of the twins told her. She didn't close it so Elizabeth closed it for her. "Hi Aliyah, it's so nice to finally meet you" Hailey greets her with a smile. I don't think she can't speak right now. She's too shocked so she just nods her head. "Hey guys" I hug everyone then I lead them inside. "Holy shit" I hear Aliyah whisper while looking around.

"Language babe" Scarlett says making Hailey laugh. "Sorry but they literally have a water fountain inside" I turn around to face her. "You should see what we have in the next room" her eyes lit up and she's nods. "Come on, I'll show you" she nods following me to the next room. "Holy shit" she says again but louder this time. "Aliyah Johansson!" I hear Scarlett shout making me laugh a little and her face turns red. "Why do you have a swimming pool inside?" She ask me. I honestly don't know how to answer that. "I have no idea" she laughs at that and I show her around the house a bit more.

Hailey's pov
"Thank you for having Aliyah film this music video with Justin" MK says sitting down on a chair. They've all been here a couple of times so they know their way around. "It's no problem. She seems like a nice bubbly little girl" I tell them but I notice Scar rolling her eyes. "Just wait till you actually get to know her, then she's evil" Scar tells me. The twins and Lizzie shake their heads telling me that's she's lying. "Well I'm sure she's not evil".

"Guys we're going to the beach!" I can hear Aliyah's voice echo through the house. I then see her running in the room with Justin behind her. "Didn't you hear me? We're going to the beach!" She shakes Scarlett who seems annoyed. It's funny. "Yes, I HEARD you loud and clear" Scar says pushing Aliyah just a little so that she's off of her. "You tell me I'm evil, you just pushed me" Aliyah glares at Scar. Siblings am I right. "Can we go to the beach now Hailey?" She pouts at me. "Eh yeah sure let's go" she smiles. "Okay first you have to get dress in this" I show her the dress that's hanging. "Then we can go" she runs to it and runs somewhere then stops. "Where's the bathroom?"

Aliyah's pov
We made it at the beach and there's a whole set up. I don't know where Justin and Hailey went so I'm just talking with the fam. "So you know what you're doing?" Lizard ask me and I nod. "Girl, I got this" that's when the Biebs came in their outfits. Justin is wearing beach shorts or something and Hailey some shorts and a t-shirt for the beach. "Okay so let me tell you this one more time even though you don't need me too" Justin walks up to me with his camera crew behind him.

"Okay so we will be walking down the beach and having fun then..." he explains it to me again and I already know what I'm doing so let's move on. "You guys ready?" One of the camera people ask and we all nodded. They took us to a more private area of the beach and we started. So basically I was running around with a soccer ball with the Biebs behind me holding hands. Then I ran up to them taking theirs hands and walking along the beach.

So that's what we did there, then we moved on to him getting a call about his dad dying. So we had to go somewhere else for the funeral. His mom is there blah blah blah. After, the moms depressed so we all try to cheer her up by going to places she loves and going to my singing concert. Then she's all good. That's basically the whole video lmao. "Okay that's a wrap!" Someone shouts and I sigh. Holy shit. That was so fun. "Why is there sand in your hair?" mom ask me and I look at her confused.

I shrug and I hear Justin laughing behind me. "I'm guessing he did it" I point to him shaking me head making me go dizzy. "Thank you for doing this video with us" Hailey side hugs me. "Your welcome and thank you for having me". We all talk for about an hour at the beach then we go home. "Aliyah! Did you see this!?" I hear Tom loud ass voice through the whole house. "Bitch why are you shouting?" I ask as he now standing in front of me. "You're lucky Scar isn't here" Lizard walks past me.

It's true. I am lucky. "The news say that you've been spotted with the Biebs shooting a music video" he tells me and I shrug. "Yeah cause it's true" his jaw drops. "You have sand in your hair" he tells me. I sigh and just walk away to take a shower.