You Didn't Tell Me?!

Aliyah's pov
"Tom?" I said getting up. "Hey girl" he nervously laughed. "This is the Tom you were talking about?" Ashley ask. "Hehe yeah..." I got up and hugged him. "Thanks for not telling me that your an Avenger" I punched him. "Ouch!" He said rubbing his arm. "Thanks for telling me that you got adopted by The Olsen Twins" I frown. "Hey! I was going to call you stupid" then I notice that everyone was staring at us. They all looked at me in shock. "Soo this is Aliyah Olsen" MK said and I smiled at my new name.

"Hi" I spoke and they stood there. Well this is awkward. "Um" I was going to say something else but then they all ran to me and hugged me. "Yes! We finally have another girl to talk to!" Someone said. "Another mini Olsen!" Someone else said and I started not being able to breath. "C-cant breath" I tapped someone's shoulder and they all got off of me and smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Scarlett" a blonde woman said coming to me and shaking my hand. Why does she kind of...nah. I'm just tripping. It's the sushi. "Nice to meet you" I said. "Wow this kid has manners" she said looking at Tom. "What! I have manners!" He defended himself. I laughed at him. "No you don't" they all laughed and Tom's face turned bright red.

"Anyways, let's eat something" I swear she's always eating something. Lizzie went in the house with her sisters and I stayed outside to get to know everyone else. They soon came back and we all gathered around. We started to eat some more food and I saw this dish with like a sauce and you have to dip your chip in it so I did. As soon and I put it in my mouth, Tom shouted at me which made me freeze. "You're allergic to shrimp, dumbass!" He yelled making everyone look at us.

"There's shrimp in here?!" I said as he opened my mouth trying to get the food out. I could feel my throat closing up and Tom started to panic so did everyone else. "Someone get her some water" Lizzie said and Chris ran inside. "Aliyah where's your EpiPen?" He tried to stay calm for my sake and everyone else's. "My bag. Upstairs. Room." I said gasping for air and he soon ran off to my room. "I got it!" I heard Tom yell and he ran to me and stabbed me with the needle. I then passed out on the ground and I could hear people shout.

Ashley's pov
Aliyah passed out and MK and I both ran to her. "It's not working!" Tom said. "We need to take her to a hospital" MK said as Tom picked her up and ran to my car. I followed them and telling Lizzie to stay here with everyone else and that we shouldn't be gone for too long. I unlocked my car and Tom gently set her down and he sat down next to her holding on to her.

I drove as fast as I could to the hospital and seeing that MK was worried. She kept looking back at Aliyah making sure she was still somewhat breathing. I finally got there and Tom quickly took her inside with MK following them as I parked the car then ran inside. Wow. First day and this happens. 

Mary-Kate's pov
I ran inside with Tom holding Aliyah. "She passed out after I stabbed her with her EpiPen" Tom spoke to the front desk lady. "Okay right this way" she said and she led us to a room and the doctors came in. "Ah nice to see you again Tom" the doctor said smiling up at him and he smiled back. "Again?" I asked confused.

"You didn't tell her?" The doctor said and Tom shook his head. "She's going to find out sooner or later" he said getting his stuff ready to help Aliyah. "I'm going to need you two to step outside while I deal with Aliyah" he said pushing us out the room. "Wait? How does he know her name? And why did he say it was nice to see you again?" I asked Tom as we sat down and I saw Ashley come running towards us.

Tom sighed. "I know I shouldn't be telling you this but Aliyah won't tell you guys even though if you ask about it" he took a deep breath. "She would get abused badly at her old foster home. She would always spend her time here. That doctor in there" he pointed to the door. "He's the one who's been taking care of her every single time this happened" "Oh my god" I said putting my hand over my mouth.

"Sometimes it would be so bad that she had to stay here for a whole week. I would always come here after my scenes and keep her company since she has no one else" he continued. "One day, the person who abused her, came walking in and Aliyah started to panic and the doctor in there noticed. So he called security on him and helped her out. And that's how she came back into to the orphanage"

"I'm glad you were there for her" Ashley said hugging him. "Just be careful with her. She has a difficult pass and I don't want you guys to leave her" he said. "We won't" I said. "We promise" Ashley said sitting down next to me waiting for results on Aliyah.

~time skip~

"Okay she will be okay but she needs to rest" the doctor said coming out of the room. "She's a tough one" he said laughing. "Thank you for helping her all those times" I said. "No problem" he said shaking Tom's hand and walking away. "Well, let's go see your daughter" Tom said opening the door for us and we walked in thanking him.

Suggestions please my beautiful people!!