Let's bring back memories

Mom - Mary-Kate mama - Ashley

Aliyah's pov
I woke up at like 2 am. Why? I don't know but I couldn't go back to sleep. I got out of bed and made my way to Scarlett's room. I see her peacefully sleeping so I silently walk towards her bed and climb in. I made myself comfortable. Right as I was going to close my eyes, I felt arms wrap around me and pull me in for cuddles.

"You okay Ali?" She whispers. I turn around so that I can lay my head on her chest. "Hmm" she rubs my back and calms me down. "Just like old times" I whispers. "Just like old times" she hugs me tighter. "Scarlett?" I whisper. She hums in response. "Why are you mean to me? Like you used to be nice. What happened?" I hear her sigh and she pulls me away so that I'm facing her.

"I'm sorry. I'm not trying too" she looks away. Something isn't right. "What's wrong?" She takes a deep breath and lets it out. "I have to go away for work. Probably for a month or so" my jaw drops. I frown not ready for this. "Let me come with you" she shakes her head. "You have to stay here" I frown once more. "Please? I promise I'll be good. Pleaseeeeee?" I tug on her arm hoping she would cave. "I'll think about it. Ask your mothers tomorrow" I nod my head and cuddle more into her. "Fine but I know that's not why your in a bad mood but I'll drop it. For now" she giggles and pulls me closer to her.

Isabelle's pov
I woke up, bright and early. Which is normal for me. I would have to make breakfast for my dad before he woke up so that he wouldn't beat me. Anyways. I crawled out of my bed and made my way to see if Aliyah was up. I check her room but she wasn't there. Maybe with her sister? I walk downstairs, in my Christmas socks. I only wore them because there's like a month before Christmas. I hate Christmas because it's just a stupid holiday.

That's when the worst beatings happen. Okay enough about that. On the last step, the floor creaked. I silently cursed myself as I see Malibu running towards me. She has a toy in her mouth. So cute. "Are you hungry?" I kneel down. She barks but I shush her so she doesn't wake up the whole house. We walk together to the kitchen. I walk to where the dog food is, and take a scoop and put it in her bowl. I then fill her other one with nice clean water. I smile and start making breakfast. It's like 7 am and it's Saturday. "Bacon and eggs?" I look through the fridge. "Yup" I take the ingredients out and start on breakfast.

Lizzie's pov
I woke up at 6:30 so that I can reply to emails that I really needed too. And besides, I couldn't sleep anyways. Somethings wrong with Scarlett and she won't tell me what it is. Anyways, I'm sitting in my room, on my bed, with my laptop on my lap. I have my tv silently playing in the background. I do that for a while until I heard some giggling coming from the kitchen. It's not Aliyah because I know she will be sleeping till 1.

I put on some comfy Christmas socks that Izzy got me and walk downstairs to see what's happening. I see her laughing on the ground with Malibu licking her face. "Stop, I think it's clean now" she giggles trying to gently move Malibu away from her. "What are you goofballs up to?" I ask making myself present. She jumps and turns around. "Oh sorry. I'm making breakfast" she says getting up and continuing her work.

"Need help?" I ask making my way over. "No I'm okay" I roll my eyes and start helping her. She looks up at me and smiles. "Thank you" I give her a side hug and we get to work.

Aliyah's pov
When I woke up, I went straight to see mom and mama to and if I could go with Scarly for a while.
I run to MK's room first since she's the strictest so if she says no then I'll go to Ashley. I quietly knock on the door waiting for a response. She opens the door and I give her a huge hug. "Good morning mom" I smile. I felt her hug my tighter after I said that. "I still can't believe you call me mom" she pulls me back so that I can see her big ass smile. I told her about everything.

"So can I?" I know she's thinking hard about this. "I'll do my homework I swear. I'll even clean the house" she laughs and pulls be back into a hug. "You can go" I pull away so fast and start jumping around. She stops me and I frown. "But I want you to bring your sister and you have to promise me you two will do your school work" I nod. "Wait you meant Izzy right?" She laughs. "And we promise" I run to mama's room to tell her the good news. "Mama! Mom said I could go with Scar to shoot her movie!" I yell as I burst into her room.

She drops her things that she was sewing and apparently that made her poke herself with a needle. "Ouch shit!" she said. "Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry" I rush over to her and help her out but she stops me. "Baby, don't be sorry okay?" she lifts my chin up so I can see her. "Okay" she smiles at me and I pull her into a hug. "What's that for?" I shrug. "So what did you want to tell me?" she ask as we pull apart and picks up her things.

"Um...oh yeah. Mom said I could go with Scarlett to shoot her movie for a bit and Izzy can come too" she sighs and shakes her head."Doesn't talk with me first" I hear her mumble. "I'm sorry, we don't have to go. I just thought it would be-" I got stopped from something breaking downstairs.

Suggestions!