Nuggets

Before I start the story, Isabelle's room ideas will be shown at the end and if you don't like it...I'm sorry 😢

Isabelle's pov
I'm laying in my new room that the others decorated for me. I love it and I made sure I told them. But now, I want to break everything since my fucking period started and I want to die. It's usually not that bad. I don't have bad cramps but today, God decided to change it. So I'm literally on my bathroom floor trying to calm down.

I was silently crying for the past 20 minutes. Lizzie came to check up on me and asked what was wrong but I told her I just jammed my finger. I don't think she believed me but oh well. I became really close with Lizzie the past couple days. She's really nice. Everyone is but she's different. I don't know what it is but it is.

Anyways, I decided that I died for too long in my bathroom so I went back to my bed and crawled in. I laid there staring at the ceiling trying my best not to think of these evil cramps. It's not working. I was about to throw my cup at the door, but it opened making me stop instantly. "Hey, wanna go to the park?" Aliyah ask with Malibu by her feet, attached to her leash.

I shake my head. "Everything okay?" She ask. I shrug. I'm a whole different person when I'm on my period. And it sucks. "Okay, I'll be back later so we can hang if your feeling better" she tells me before closing the door.

Lizzie's pov
I'm on the couch cuddling with Scarlett because why not. We're watching Wandavision because we wanted too and there was nothing else to watch. I was about to press on the next episode but someone had to block my view. "Yes?" I look up to see Aliyah crossing her arms. "Aliyah, don't be a brat and move" Scar tells her. I turn around to glare at her. "Izzy isn't feeling well" Ali completely ignores her sister.

"Okay. I'll check on her" she nods and leaves. I can hear her talking to some people in the kitchen. "She called me a brat again" I silently laugh. "I guess I will expose her now" Nessa spoke making Scar freeze. "Come for a walk with me. Then we can talk" Aliyah says dragging her hand and leaving the house. "That's what you get" I tell her standing up to go check on Izzy.

The last couple of days, she's been attached to me more than anyone else. I don't mind actually. It's cute. She has someone to trust. I make my way up to her room and knock. I hear a faint come in so I walk in. I see her curled up on her bed silently crying. "Belle?" She slowly turns her head and wipes her tears. I sit on her bed, and she scoots closer to me. She says her head on my shoulder   "Everything okay?" I ask her, playing with her hair. "My stomach hurts" she mumbles.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She shrugs. "Let's get something for that" I get up but she doesn't move. "Can I get a piggyback?" She whispers. "Of course you can" she smiles and I make my way and pick her up. She's the only person that lets me call her Belle. She puts her head on my shoulder as I make my way downstairs to the kitchen. I set her on the counter and look through some medicine.

I find the right one and give it to her with a cup of water. "Let's go finish wandavision with Scarlett" I tell her. She nods and climbs off the counter and walks to the living room. I hope she feels better soon.

Aliyah's pov
"There's no way!" I laugh at what my older sister told me. "Yeah, just because I took her cookie" I laugh even more. "She's evil" Malibu starts to run after a butterfly in the park. I watch her for a bit until I remembered that Izzy isn't feeling well and I know how to cheer her up. "Malibu!" I shout making her run over. I clip her leash and stand up.

"Can we go to McDonald's to get nuggets?" I ask Nessa as I help her up. "Yeah sure" thank god it's not far. About a 5 minute walk. We make it and buy our food then go back home. I take Malibu's leash and she runs off. "Do you know where Izzy went?" I ask mom who's walking in the room to get her keys. "In her room. Im going to the store to get food. Be good for everyone okay?" She kisses my head. "Always" she then walks away.

I run up to Izzy's room and knock on the door. She doesn't answer but I walk in anyway. I see her focused on the tv, all covered with blankets.
"I got you something" that made her jump. "Sorry" I walk over to her and sit next to her. "Here" I hand her the bag. She opens it and her eyes lit up. "Thank you" she hugs me. "Your welcome bestie. What are you watching?" I ask stealing a nugget. She gives me a look but I ignore it. Well, I tried. "Wandavision. Lizzie got me hooked" I laugh and we watch it together.

We watch every single episode then we moved on the The Falcon and Winter Soldier before we fell asleep.