Instagram

Oh I added a song that you can listen to if you'd like. I will be doing that with the other stories too and it would be songs that I enjoy and that will relate to the chapter but if you want to recommend one, let me know okay bye love you all <3

Aliyah's pov
"Scarlett there's some mean comments about you and me" I said walking into her room, with my phone in my hand, but I see her asleep. I sigh. The comments can wait. I walk to her bed and crawl in beside her. Bruh why is she sleeping right now? It's like 1 in the afternoon. "Aliyah?" I hear her raspy voice and I look over at her. 

"Yeah?" I match the same voice. They say I sound exactly like her. "What about those mean comments?" She ask turning her body towards me. "Oh it's nothing" I tell her facing her. She doesn't look convinced. "Aliyah tell me now" she says but I still don't answer. "Please you have to tell me. If they are saying mean things then I can handle it" she told me and I sigh. I pull out my phone and go to Instagram and show her.

Scarlett's pov
Aliyah shows me the hurtful comments and it makes me mad that people are saying things like that to her. There's some things about me but I don't care about that. I dealt with that my entire life so I'm use to it. I know when to ignore them but Aliyah doesn't. "How long as this been going on for?" I ask her but she doesn't answer. She just comes closer to me and I open my arms for her and she snuggles up against me. "Too long" she whispers.

It hurts to see my sister like this. I don't like it so I'm going to do something about it. I give her her phone back and she gladly takes it and plays a game on it. I grab my phone going to Instagram and posting a picture of us.

(Pretend Flo is Aliyah and that scar has insta<3)

Scarlettjohansson: so great full to have this beautiful, amazing, young talented little woman in my life. If you could please stop sending her mean things it would mean so much to us and comment some things you like about her 😘😘

Tagged - aliyahjohansson1

Elizabetholsenofficial: Y'all are so cute love you're smiles oh and come down for a snack

2cool2bhere: damn I wish I was like Aliyah. She's so talented I love her

Chrisevans: Dodger misses Aliyah's cuddles so bring her back to me

Load comments...

After I posted that photo and tagging Aliyah in it, I make sure to see her reaction to this. It's the first time posting about her on Instagram but everyone kind of knows about her.

Aliyah's pov
I was playing a game on my phone when I get a notification saying that Scar tagged me in something. I'm scared to see what it is. Anyways, I open Instagram and see a picture of us smiling and laughing. I smile and read some of the comments. Wow people can be nice and rude it's annoying. They're like bipolar.

"Why this picture?" I ask her and she just looks at me and smiles. "Because it's cute" she says and I laugh. "Lizzie said to come down to eat a snack" I read the comment then we hear someone knock at the door even though the door was wide open. "Did you not see my comment?" Lizzie asks holding up her phone to us. "Yeah but we chose to ignore it" Scar says. "Uh oh. Bad move" I tell her standing up so that I won't get in the middle of this mess. "Wow look at the pretty sunset" I said looking out the window.

What sunset? It was 1:15 pm. I sit down and look out the window waiting for the argument to start. "How dare you ignore my comment" lizzie says. "What are you gonna do about it?" Scar says and I shake my head. This will be bad. "Attack you, that's what!" I then turn around to see what's going on cause it went dead silent. I see them glaring at each other about to kill someone. "Guys it's only a comment-" I tell them but they both shut me up. "Fine! Have it your way" I said walking out the room and downstairs to eat.

I see Hunter sitting there eating an apple and on his phone scrolling through something. "What are you doing?" I ask him making him jump a little. "Oh just reading an article" he says. Boring. "Where's Liz and your sister?" mom asks me and I sigh. "Upstairs fighting about...um I don't even know" I tell her and she laughs. mama just sighs. "I swear it's like babysitting two toddlers" she says walking up the upstairs.

"Want some juice?" mom asks me and I sit down next to Hunter. "Apple please and thank you" she smiles at me and gets the juice. "Lizzie! Get off her!" I hear mama shout and we all laugh. "Oh my god what are they doing?" Hunter asks and I shrug. "I don't know man" I tell him and we hear them come down. "Fuck you Scarjo!" Lizzie says sitting next to me and I gasp. "She said a bad word" I point out. "It was one fucking comment talking about food" Scar says tapping my shoulder telling me to get up. "And stop calling me Scarjo, Olsen" she says sitting down where I was and she motions to me to sit on her.

"Guys stop swearing" mom says putting the apple juice in front of me. Scar takes a sip of it before I get too. "That's mine, Scarjo" I tell her. "You're right. Ash could you sauce me one too please" she asks and she gets her one. "She just called you Scarjo and you're not going to do anything about it?" Lizzie says obviously frustrated. "No? She's my sister duh" she hugs me from behind and we all laugh. I look around and noticed that Robbie isn't here. "Where's Robbie?" I ask anyone. "He's at the studio but should be back soon" Lizzie says.

We sit there in comfortable silence until I had a thought. "Can we go somewhere today? Like go to an amusement park or something fun?" I ask literally anyone who's listening. "I guess we could do that" mom speaks getting her laptop out. "Can my friends come too?" I ask her with my puppy eyes. "Sure" she says and I cheer. Apparently she's getting some tickets to something. I don't know what.

"What tickets are you getting?" I ask her getting down from Scarlett's lap and making my way over to her. "Something for you to find out later" she says giving me a side hug. Ugh now I have to wait. This is going to kill me.

Suggestions bitches !!