Found

Aliyah's pov
A couple days later, we all went to Scarlett's house to hang out. This is my first time coming here and this seems weird. Tom and I were sitting in the living room laughing to things when Scarlett walked in with some water for both of us. "Thank you" we said together. As she left, she stopped to fix something on the mantle. After that she left and I went to go check what it was since I like to explore.

I looked at the photos she has and I found some that looks very much familiar. "Why does Scarlett have pictures of me?" I asked Tom. "That's you?!" Tom shouted and everyone came running into the living room making sure that we were alright. "What's wrong?" Lizzie asked walking up to me. "She has photos of me when I was younger" I said pointing to the photo.

Everyone was staring at each other and I was lost. "And that looks like Scarlett and Hunter when they were younger" I continued and everyone looked at Scarlett. "I think you should tell her now" I heard lizzie say to Scar. "Tell me what?" I was so confused. And I think everyone else was too. Scarlett took my hand and lead me to her room while everyone else was talking about other things. "Okay you may or may not believe me but I'm going to tell you because it's true" Scarlett said walking to her drawer. I sat down on her bed.

"Are you related to me or something?" I asked her as she walked back with stuff in her hands. "Yeah..." she sat down and handed me a necklace. "This is my necklace and Hunter has a bracelet just like this. And you" she pointed to my necklace that I was wearing. "You have the other necklace" I'm so lost right now. "I still don't get it" I told her. "You told us that you arrived at the orphanage at the age of 5 right?" I nod my head slowly. "That's right" I replied.

"And that's 10 years ago. Now 10 years ago, our younger sister got kidnapped by some people and they told us that we would never see you again. But when you told me your story it all add up" she was crying a little now. "So your saying that I'm your lost sister?" I asked wiping her tears away. She just nodded her head. "The orphanage always told me that I had older siblings and gave me photos. The one that you had downstairs was one of them" I mentioned. 

"I'm sorry" she said. "For what? It's not your fault. That's why when I first met you, you looked familiar" I told her. She laughed. "Can I hug you?" I asked and she immediately accepted. "So where's my other sibling?" I asked getting excited. "He's gone on a trip but you'll see him soon" she said a nodded my head. "So what does this all mean?" I asked kind of sad that something would happen later.

"What do you mean?" She got up to get something else from her dresser. "Will I still be adopted by the twins or will I live with you?" She sat back down next to me and she has a box on her lap. "And is mom and dad still alive?" When I said the last thing , she looked down. "I guess you should know this now but they passed away in a car accident five years after you disappeared" I looked ashamed. "Oh" that's all I said.

"But the Olsen twins didn't fully adopt you since they needed my parental signature" (I don't know what to call it so lmao). "Which means when mom and dad died, I was old enough to take care of you so they told me I would if they ever did" she kept looking down. "Soo will I be staying with you now?" I'm so lost. "Well technically I'm your parental guidance but if you'd rather be with the Olsen twins then that's your choice"

Ah shit. What should I do. Technically she's my parental guidance but I don't want to feel bad for the twins. "But you can also think about it" she saw me thinking hard. "Okay" I looked down remembering that she got a box. "What's in that?" I pointed to the box. "Well this is what mom and dad left you" she told me and I opened it. There was a letter signed by mom, dad, Scarlett and Hunter saying that if I do well in school and when I turn sixteen, Scarlett and Hunter get to buy me my first car. That's so random but hey, free car.

Then there was money and stuff. "You guys okay up here?" I heard Lizzie's voice say from behind the door. "Yeah come in" Scarlett said and she came in. "Oh and before I forget, Hunter and I wanted to know when's your volleyball and softball games" she smiled at me. "You want to watch those?!" I was surprised because I never really had anyone watch them. "Yeah of course" she said taking her phone out. "Scar and I will be going to every single game" Lizzie said happily.

I told them when they are and where and they said they will come. There was one tomorrow so they will be taking some time off to watch those. "Thank you guys for going since I didn't have anyone to watch them" I said hugging them both. "Girls we're watching a movie!" Chris Evans shouted from downstairs and we all ran downstairs and sat down.

Scarlett's pov
We were watching one of my favorite movie, the little mermaid. I remember when I was younger I would put it on and Aliyah would always come and watch it with me. I wasn't really paying any attention to the movie. I was too busy texting Hunter about the whole Aliyah situation and he said he's coming down tomorrow. "Can I have some juice?" Aliyah whispered to me. "I thought you wouldn't ask" I laughed while getting up. "What do you mean?" She asked following me to the kitchen.

"I mean, you always used to asked one of us to get you some juice then ask us to put it in a water bottle for you" I said getting a water bottle. "Hey! I kind of remember that" she laughed and took the water bottle of juice. "Thanks" she said walking back and to watch the movie. I went back and sat down next to her and she smiled up at me and I smiled back. We then watch other movies then they soon all left.

Aliyah asked me if she could stay over the night but she had to ask Lizzie and she said it was okay. So did the Olsen Twins. "Bye Lizzie see you tomorrow" Aliyah shouted as she walked to her car outside. "Stop shouting" I said pulling her back in and closing the door. "I swear you never stop shouting" I showed her to a extra bedroom and I gave her some clothes that look like it would fit her which it did so I let her keep them. I told her goodnight then went to bed. It was about 1:35 am when I felt someone crawl in my bed and shook me. Making me wake up. "Scarlett, I know I'm too old but can I sleep with you tonight?" I heard her say. "Please?"

Wow two chapters in one day hahaha.

There will probably be another one tomorrow!!!!

So I have ideas...

I will make the bond between scar and Aliyah stronger and make them like unbreakable.

And I don't know what to do about the Olsen twins cause should I make them still her parental guidance or make Scarlett hers since it was supposed to be her.

And what should we do with Hunter???

Suggestions beautiful people and don't be shy to text me or whatever if your bored cause I know I am