My Prince.

asdfghjkl; over 5,665 reads? pardon me while I die! I would like to thank each and every one of you so much. you all mean the world to me. literally. follow me on twitter so I can DM you all for your honest opinions. @PresleyGracee  , i love you guys sooo much. <3 <3 

 please dont hate me, but im not very talented, so the songs faye and sofia are 'writing' are from other people. please dont get mad. no copy right infringment is intended. 

faye.

I rolled over onto my side and glanced out the window. I haven't been able to get much sleep lately. I know it makes me sound like a whimp, but it's hard to sleep without Niall. Tomorrow was supposed to be my flight home to California, and I still haven't called my mother. It was three in the morning here, so she would just be on her lunch break.  I sighed and picked up my phone from the bedside table, dialing the familiar number. She picked up on the third ring.

"Hey sweetie."

"Hi mama."

"You haven't called at all. What's up?" 

"Mom, I'm not coming back to California." She sighed. 

"I know." 

"You do?"

"I figured that when you left." She sounded upset. 

"You're just going to let me stay?" I seemed unsure. 

"There's not much I could do. You would stay anyway. You love Niall."

"Mom, i love you." 

"I love you too baby." We talked for a while after that, until she said she had to get to work.  I got on twitter after that. 

@Faye_Cowell:     @NiallOfficial babe, I miss you. 

The reply only took seconds. 

@NiallOfficial:  @Faye_Cowell miss you more. 

@Faye_Cowell: @NiallOfficial doubt that. <3 <3 

@NiallOfficial: @Faye_Cowell what's wrong, why are you still up?

@Faye_Cowell: @NiallOfficial can't sleep #missingyou

@NiallOfficial: @Faye_Cowell call me. xx

I don't know if it was the fact that I would soon be talking to Niall, or the fact that we were blantly flirtig on twitter, but I got butterflies. I dialled Niall's number and he immediatly answered. "What's up? Why can't you sleep?"

"You usually sing to me." I probably sounded like a baby, complaing. 

"Do this. Put the phone on speaker. Lay down in bed, turn the light off, and close your eyes." I did what he said. "You ready?" I nodded then forgot he couldn't see me. 

"Yes." I answered and his voice immediatly filled my ears. 

"Sing me to sleep

Sing me to sleep

I'm tired and I

I want to go to bed

Sing me to sleep

Sing me to sleep

And then leave me alone

Don't try to wake me in the morning