First Date HashTags.

guys, something just happened and i don't know what it was. I was just listening to Take Me Home, then Summer Love came on and I just started crying and I have no idea why. Anyway, the Perks of Being a Wallflower is the best book I have ever read. Just saying.

Anyway, I need new idea's for the story, i know how it's going to end, I just need some stuff for the middle =. DM me! @PresleyGracee

also, I am going to start putting songs for each chapter, like a song that reflects the chapter. this one is Classy Girls by Lumineers.  

and sorry for the long authors note, but i have their first date planned out and its going to be super cute. 

just writing it gives me butterflies. omg. 

faye. 

"FAAAYYYEEE!!" I woke with a start. It was dark outside, and my clock read 3:45 am. 'Faye, get up!"

"Nall, what the fuck? Why?" I rubbed my eyes.

"Our date remember? Come on, get up. But you have to hurry." He pulled my up. 

"Why is our date at 3 in the morning?" I asked while getting out of bed. "I have to take a shower."

"No, you don't. Just get dressed."

"What kind of date is it?" I asked.

"An adventure."  Just like that he left. I went in the bathroom to get dressed. I wore jeans, boots, a jacket, and scarf. I did my hair and makeup, brushed my teeth then checked twitter. I was about to walk out when the trends stopped me dead in my tracks. 

#NiallAndFayesFirstDate

I gasped and looked at Niall's last tweets. 

3:30 AM  @NiallOfficial: Just woke up! Almost time! #NiallAndFayesFirstDate

3:34  @NiallOfficial: As much as I hate to say this, if you guys see me and faye today, please dont freak and ask for pictures. im sorry i'll make it up to you. #NiallAndFayesFirstDate 

3:46  @NiallOfficial: Sleeping beauty wont wake up. #NiallAndFayesFirstDate 

There was a picture of my bed with a mound of blankets and just my hair showing. 

4:05 @NiallOfficial: Think she likes the trend? #NiallAndFayesFirstDate 

There was a picture of me looking down at my phone. I looked up and saw Niall smirking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Comeon!" He dragged me outside. We went out on the balcony. It was dark outside and a pink sky was just peeking out from behind the clouds. 

"What are we doing?" I asked him. 

"When we first went to Nandos, you told me you always wanted to watch the sunrise with someone." He shrugged. He grabbed his phone and took a picture of the sunrise. He put his phone back in his pocket and grabbed my hand. I smiled sideways at him. Soon enough the whole sky was bright. 

"Beautiful." I wispered. 

"I know you are." He smiled at me. 

"Stop being cheesy." I shook my head. We sat down. Soon enough it was 7:00.

"Let's go!" He pulled me back inside. 

"What? Why?"

"Faye, my dear. The date is just beginning." He took me outside and opened the door for me. He started driving then pulled out his phone at a redlight. "Hello everybody." I looked over and saw he was doing a twitcam. (A/N just pretend you can do it form mobile.) "We just watched the sunrise, now we are driving to our next location. Faye say hello." He angled the camera towards me. I waved at the screen. "Doesn't she look lovely? I am going to sign off. Stay tuned." He winked.