Heart of Blue

so, i feel like my last cahpter was terrible. and my stepdad is a writer so, i'll have him proof read this one. im sorry its so bad. but ermygawddd.

7000 reads?

im dyind.

okay?

i love you guys, like literally.

you're the reason i get up in the moring.

nah, i have school,

hahah kkkkkkkkkkk. enjoy.

faye.

It's been three days. Three days. I haven't spoken to my boyfriend in three days. I know I shouldn't be making a big deal out of this but, it's kind of hard when you know somebody is lying to you. I have called him several times over the last few days and he hasn't answered or texted me back. "I give up! What the hell am I supposed to do?" I sighed and fell bak against my bed.

"He's with his family, love." Liam told me. "He'll call. I promise." Zayn smiled sympatheticlly at me. I groaned and went to the kitchen. I made myself a cucomber sandwhich and went out on the balcony. It was raining, per the usual. It was gray and dark, just like my mood. It's around 8 at night.

     This is just so aggravting in my mind. THIS IS NEW! Our relationship is new! I love Niall with all my heart and I want to trust him, I really do.  I just feel like everybody is lying to me, and honestly I don't know what to do. I shook my head, I was thinking too much. I decided to get on twitter.

Not much was happening on the twittersphere. I looked at my connections, and I saw that a lot of people were tweeted me alomst the same thing. I replied to one of them.

@SammiPaynexx:  @Faye_Cowell itz probably not true, plz dont break up with nialler

@Faye_Cowell: @SammiPaynexx what are you talking about?

I looked at some other tweets. One was a picture of Niall dancing very closely to some ditsy blonde girl at a club. I clicked on Niall's name from a diffrent tweet. His last tweet was what caught my eye.

@NiallOfficial: had a great time catching up with some old friends! @itslila you should work on your dance moves (;

I know it makes me seem like a crazy stalker, but I went to her twitter too. She tweeted some Horan fans back, but scrolling down I saw one tweet that stood out like a sore thumb.

@itslila: @NiallOfficial haha sure babe, you should buy some chapstick (;

Did he not think I had a twitter? Was he not there with me when I made my twitter? Did he not help me pick out the twitter name? Did he not think that I would check my twitter? Daily? I shook my head. It's probably a mistake. I picked up my phone from where I threw it. I dialed the number I had memorized. After a lot of rings, I was about to hang up when the call finally answered.

"Hello?" The voice sounded sleepy, and slutty, and bitchy. The voice was deffinatly not Niall's, or a man's.

"Um, hi. Is, uh Niall there?" I asked, the tears threating to spill. There was a laugh on the other end of the line.

"No, he's in the shower. Would you like me to take a message?" Her voice was deffinatly bitchy. I was crying now. 

"Um,no. Just tell him Faye called." I was about to hang up. "Are you Lila?"