Really?

hey babes! ive missed you... a lot. and i think you are all kind of gorgeous. and im kind of jealous. <3

faye.

   "Your call has been forwarded.." I waited patiently.

    "JOHN! Hey, did you know that it's not nice to ignore your girlfriend? Yeah, its been a week. Call me back alright? I miss you." I hung up and sighed. Niall and John have both ignored me for the past week.  John stopped talking to me after my skype with Harry. And Niall has been avoiding me. I think maybe because he found out I have a boyfriend. I don't even know what the fucking his problem is. 

       Me and Sofia started school on Monday. It's Friday now. But, ermygawd. School is actually a lot of fun. It's a preforming arts school, so me and Soph fit in. With her amazing voice, and I really like to sing. We met a few friends. There are these three really pretty, super sweet girls. Destiny, Chloe and Alyssa. They're coming over tomorrow. But, they don't know about the boys but I know that they are Directioners. 

     I put my phon back in my pocket and walked into Trig. Even though it's a preforming arts school we still have to take normal classes. Sucks right?

    "What did I miss?" I wispered to Alyssa. 

   "Not much, just review stuff. So what's up this weekend?" She tapped her pencil aganist her book. This was the one class I didn't have with Soph, but I like Alyssa a lot. She is really fucking hilarious. 

    "You, Chloe and Destiny were gonna come over and watch movies. Then spend the night? Is that cool?" I took out two pices of gum and handed one to her. 

   "Sweet. And we can meet your sexy brothers." What?

    "What the hell are you talking about?"

     "I saw a glimes of the dude who picked you up yesterday." She winked at me. I mentally facepalmed. Louis. 

      "First, he isnt my brother. Second he has a girlfriend. Sorry babe." I smiled at her. 

    "Damn, all the hot guys have girlfriends." We both laughed really hard at this.

      "Girls? Care to share what's funny?" Are teacher along with the whole class was glaring at us.

     "Sorry sir." We both said in unison then giggled behind our hands. 

               After school i went and cleaned my room, which was trashed. I made cupcakes and cookies and sent Lou to the grocery store. My dad was going to be with Alice again tonight. I still havent met her. I tried talking to Niall, but he ignored me once again. So two can play at that game. Sofia and I already have the movies picked out. A bunch of sappy romance movies. I really didnt want to watch Dear John, becuse the title would make me remember he wasnt talking to me. 

           "Hey Niall." I smiled at him and he ignored me and got a beer. "HEY NIALL." This time he glanced at me. "I'm making cookies." I grinned at him. 

             "No thanks, not really hungry." I scoffed at him.

             "What is your problem? Why are you ignoring me?" I put my hand on my hip and tapped my foot.

            "I'm not." He smile sarcasically and left. Great. A few minutes later I heard the doorbell. Instead of opening it wide I stepped outside. Looking back at me was Chole, Destiny, and Alyssa. "Your house is fucking perfect!" Chloe shouted.  We exchanged hugs then Destiny looked at me weridly.