Stay

kidding! im not ending it soon. i'm just going to make different parts. i love all your postive feedback! it makes my day literally. enjoy the chapter! and check out my tumblr if you have the chance. presleygracee.tumblr

btw, the songs are not mine, i do not own them, blah blah.

faye.

"Are you ready to go?" I leaned over the couch and kissed Niall's cheek.

"Yeah. Whatever." He stood up and walked with me out the door. We rode silently to the studio. Despite my atempts to talk. Wow.

It's Friday now. We're working a bit in the studio, then picking up Caroline and Bonnie from school, considering me and Sofia didn't go today. 

"Soph, why don't you and Faye sing us a song from your album since it's coming out next week. " Harry said while playing with Sofia's hands. "By the way, we're throwing you an album release party. It's happening." 

"We'll sing to you guys." I smile. 

"Ooo! Let's do Stay!" Sofia said while moving to sit at the piano.  I joined her. The boys and Alice put their full attention on us. Yes, Alice still works here. Maybe that's why my dad hasn't been here. Sofia's hands started to glide across the piano, starting the melody. I started singing. 

"All along it was a fever. A cold sweat hot-headed believer. I threw my hands in the air and said, "Show me something," He said, "If you dare come a little closer." I smiled at Niall, and he winked back at me. "Round and around and around and around we go. Oh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know. Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move. Makes me feel like I can't live without you. It takes me all the way.I want you to stay." 

Sofia's solo came. "It's not much of a life you're living. It's not just something you take its given. Round and around and around and around we go. Oh now tell me now tell me now tell me now you know. Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move. Makes me feel like I can't live without it. It takes me all the way. I want you to stay."

We both sang the bridge in sync. "Ooh the reason I hold on. Ooh cause I need this hole gone. Funny you're the broken one but I'm the only one who needed saving. Cause when you never see the light it's hard to know which one of us is caving" 

sang alone this time. "Not really sure how to feel about it. Something in the way you move. Makes me feel like I can't live without you."

Sofia finished the song. "It takes me all the way. I want you to stay, stay. I want you to stay, oh."

"Well." I took a drink from my water bottle, which held gatorade. My favorite. "What do you guys think?"

"I think that was perfect." Niall said while kissing me on the cheek. "I think, I'm really excited to go on tour with you." He smiled. Showing off his newly, unbraced teeth.

"And The Vamps." Sofia said from inside of Harry's grasp. "Just remember, James McVey is mine!" She snapped at me. 

I held my hands up in defense. "I've got Brad, I'm good." I smirked. "Kidding! I have Niall." Niall sitting next to me kissed the back of my  hand then intertwined our fingers. 

 "I'm hungy. Wanna go grab some lunch?" He asked me. 

"Yeah, duh." I told him. He stood up and pulled me up.