+

hey babes. i am so sorry i havent updated in.. well, forever. i've been in the hospital for the past two weeks, so realllyyy sorry. so i am going to work all night tonight to update. i've got coffee, candy, and two computers, and mobile all charged up. i havent been on because i've been getting help. thats a good way to put it. so yeah. enjoy. damn, i have to peee. 

faye.

"Well, our first day was pretty good then." Sofia smiled to herself from the drivers seat. I just silently nodded and looked out the window at the passing trees. It's so weird to think that not even one year ago I was living in California, dating John and hating my dad. "Are you okay?" Sofia pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah, totally. I'm just tired." I lied to her. Honestly, I was terrified. People don't really understand how dangerous John really is. My phone pinged and I smiled at the name.

From LouBear: alice broke up with your dad.

"Alice broke up with dad." I said to Sofia.

"Stop smiling!" We both laughed. "Wanna stop at Starbucks?" She asked.

"You're such a sterotypical white girl. But sure, only because of the green tea frap." She pulled into the parking lot.

"I'll just run in and get the drinks." She said while getting out of the car. I put my head back against the headrest. I was almost asleep when I got a text from an unknown number.

Why so sleepy? x

My head poped up and I saw him standing there. Afew yards away. Smirking. At me. I screamed when I heard the car door open. "God damn, Faye!" Sofia shook her head and handed me my drink.

The sooner we get home, the better.

**

I felt a sigh of relif when we pulled into the driveway. I walked in and slammed my bag down on the table.

"You got Starbucks without me? You guys are no fun." I lifted my head from my hands.

"ELEANOR!" Me and Soph ran up and hugged the girl.

"Ive missed you girls too much to stay away. What do you think about girls night tonight? We could go clubbing?" She smiled a dazzling smile.

"It's a school night." Sofia fake cried.

"Since when do you girls go to school?"

"Dad made us." I told her. "How about we party on Friday?"

"Sounds brilliant. Now, where is Louis? He's supposed to be taking me to Topshop." She looked at her phone.

"Lucky!" Sofia sueeled. I made my way to the kitchen to escape from hearing about all the things Sofia wants from there. Liam and Zayn were in the kitchen, putting raw chicken and steak on a plate. The patio door was open, so I'm guessing were barbequeing.

"What are you boys doing? It's 40 degrees outside." I asked while getting an asprin and bottle of water.

"Making dinner. Were having company tonight." Liam smiled.

"Ooo, who?" I asked.

"We can't tell you. Niall and Harry said it has to be a surprise." Zayn winked.

'Where is Niall anyway?"

"Him and Harry went to the airport to get our dinner guest." Zayn said while Liam took the meat outside. I heard the garage door open. "I think that's them." I faked a smile. I knew I should be happy, but I just can't stop thinking about John. Why did he want to do this to me? What did he want with me?