Christmas!

OHMCRAYY. HAY GUISE. I'm updating from mobile... Again. Which I hate more than life itself. But hey, at least it's an update. So, yeah. I knownits late but deal. Ily.

(NIALL.)

The fans were taking our relationship pretty well. I mean, not that we had a relationship or anything. We just had our first date less than a week ago. I think my Directioners are very supportive because they know how long I've waited for my Princess. Yes, Faye is my Princess. She's not my girlfriend yet, but she will be.  

"Everybody get to bed! It's Christmas Eve!" Simon yelled at shooed everybody upstairs. I had finished all my Christmas shopping, and everything was wrapped. I just had to put the presents under the tree. I stalled a bit on twitter and such. At around 2 or 3 I put all the gifts in a trash bag, put on my Santa hat and went downstairs.

(FAYE)

After putting everybody's gifts under the tree, I got some hot chocolate, and sat and watched the snow fall. After a while I heard footsteps coming down the steps. Niall walked straight over the tree with a trash bag slung over his shoulder, in stripped Christmas pj's and a Santa hat. After he put the wrapped boxes under the tree he straightened up and muttered. "No cookies?"

"Sory Santa. Not this year." I smirked as he turned around.

"Come here." he sat on the recliner and patted his knee. I sat on his lap and locked my hands on the nape of his neck. "You've been very naughty this year." he smirked slightly.

"Mmhm, sure babe, sure." i rolled my eyes at him.

"Faye-" I shook my head knowing what he was going to ask. "Where do we stand? I really like you, I actually think I might-"

"Shutup and kiss me." Nialls lips were soft on mine, the kiss was sweet.'

"Ew, PDA." We pulled apart and saw Lou and Eleanor.

"We'll just um, go to bed." I stood up.

"Mmhm. You better." Lou said jokingly.

"Night Faye." El smiled at me. Niall pulled me up to his room.

"Stay with me tonight? Please?" He pleaded.

"Do you think I would say no to you?" He shrugged and pulled me into bed.

"Where were we?"

********

(FAYE)

"GETUPGETUPGETUPP! SANTA CAME!"

I snuggled deeper into Niall's chest and squeezed my eyes closed. Niall groaned and pulled the blankets above our heads.

"LET'S GO LET'S GO LET'S GO!" Lou shouted the. I came to my sences.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS! Niall get up!" I shook him awake. I was literally as excited as a kid on Christmas morning. He groaned, but got up anyway and pulled on a shirt. I dragged him downstairs and saw that everybody was down there on the couches by the tree.

**** 

About an hour later, all the presents were open and Harry was making breakfast. He got Sofia a puppy! It's so adorable. Lou and Harry bought me a sweatshirt that says 'I love One Direction.' Funny. Liam and Zayn got me a bracelet, and my dad gave me an ulitmatium. He gave me a recipt for my plane ticket home next week. I could either return it, or go on the flight. 

I was up on the balcony with Niall. We decided to exchange presents separately. "I didn't really know what to get you." I whispered and handed him a box. I got him a pair of supras and two new snapbacks.