Shake It Out.

well, hello there. soooo. it's official. STEFAN SALVATORE IS GOING TO HAVE MY BABIES. kkkkk.

im sorry. this chapter makes me so damn happy

and i know that the boys are touring with 5 seconds of summer, but in my story, they're touring with the vamps. 

i also wanted to tell you, that this story is going to be ending soon. i have like 5 or 6 more chapters. but do not worry. there will be a sequel. ily

faye.

"Faye?" Niall looked at me after he finished his song.

"Niall, just because you sang to me, it doesn't mean that I am instantly going to fall for you."

"You were the one who was screaming my name is your sleep." My mouth fell open. "I know you still want me. I know you do because you're wearing my necklace." I put my hand to my throat and felt the cool metal rested there. He smirked, then his face got serious. "Faye, I need you. I'm literally going crazy without you."

"I know we already talked about this, but why did you do it?" I asked him.

"I already told you. We just kissed."

"Just kissed?" I looked at him. "Ooo, you only kissed her so that makes everything okay!"

"I never said that!"

"Then why did you kiss her? What did you think you were going to acomplish? Would you think it would make you look cool?" He shook his head. "Is it a stab at me? To make fun of me, becuase my only other boyfriend cheated on me?"

"Faye." Him just saying my name made me understand.

"Oh. I see." I nodded.

"What?"

"It's me. You got sick of me. It wasn't for anything to accomplish. I feel so stupid." He was about to protest. "No, Niall. It's fine. I understand." I got up and ran to my bathroom and locked the door, and slid down it.

"Faye! You know that's not it! I love you." Niall started banging on the door. My sobs were louder than I wanted them to be. Crying was a sign of weakness. Eventually, Niall must have left, because it got quiet. It made so much sense now, it was because of me. I don't know if he just got tired of me, or if i was too annoying, or clingy. But, it's because he didn't like me anymore. I felt another familiar stab at my heart. After a while, I stood up and opened the bathroom door, expecting to be alone. Instead, I found Niall leaning against the wall by my window, he immediately stood up. Is eyes were brimmed red.

"Are you crying ?" I asked him.

"Faye, I had this whole speech prepared in my head. But, I just want you to know that it had nothing to do with you."

"Sure Niall."

"Do you want to know the whole story?" I nodded. "Okay." I sat down infront of him. "My mum and Lila's mum have been friends for a long time, so me and Lila would always play together when we were younger. And when we started getting older, before X-Factor we would always fool around and hook up. So after Sweden, I went back to Mullingar to visit my mum. But, I left two days after the boys came home because I was with Niall Breslin." I nodded remembering Niall's friend. "So, I went back to Mullingar and met up with a few friends to go clubbing and Lila came. She got really drunk, so I just took her home to my house. And she was super drunk and she kissed me. I didn't kiss her back ofcourse, so I just put her in my bed, then slept on the couch. End of story."