Home Alone.

hai guys. GUESS WHAT!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?! ...... you should read my blog... http://presleygracee.blogspot.com/ ily. 

do it 

do it

read it. 

and please dont hate me for the haylor shit, i really like taylor but faye doesnt, so the story has to be beliveable. 

faye.

I logged into twitter, somthing I havent done in about a year. I imediatly saw how many follwers i had. There were a bunch of people tweeting things like "Are Niall and Faye dating?" I saw one tweet in particualr being retweeted and favorited many times. 

@Louis_Tomlinson:     arent they all cute? little party animals last night. @NiallOfficial @Faye_Cowell and @Sofia_is_the_bomb_dot_com 

         There was a picture attached with me laying on Niall chest and Soph next to us, there were many alcohol containers aorund us. It was tweeted a week ago. I also saw that there were so many people tweeting mean things to me. Things like 'stay away from niall, he's mine.' One tweet I saw made me laugh. 

    @siennahoran: @Faye_Cowell don't be a cuntwhore

        I decided to reply to this one. 

     @Faye_Cowell:  @siennahoran same to you babe. 

     I giggled at myself and felt funny. I got off twitter and streched. Everybody was gone, the boys were in the studio and Soph was at school. I unfortunatly felt sick today. I wasnt really sick, I was just very tired. I couldnt even bring myself to get off the couch to pee. Lou said I could stay home I hated this. And to make matters worse my dad is in California for the next two weeks. Lovely, He wouldnt take me to visit my mom. I can't go anywhere because Sofia has our car. legit fml totes mcgoats. 

     After staring out the window I got up and went to take a shower. After my shower I was more alert.  I was just dancing around the house. I decided to text Lou. 

  To: LouBearBooBear: Louuuu can we have a party tonight? 

   From: LouBearBooBear: YUSSSS this is happening. 

  To: LouBearBooBear: YAYAYA i love you so much, invite a lot of your famous friends. 

  From: LouBearBooBear: what makes you think i have famous friends?

  To: LouBearBooBear: just invite friends, im bored so im gonna set up for a partyyyy. pshyeah. 

  From: LouBearBooBear: yeah, yeah. i'll tell some friends. we'll be hom at five, and the parrty will start at nine. noowww, go do something productive. 

          I locked my phone and got up off the couch. I texted Soph and told her to come home, I needed help. I also texted Destiny and Lyssa. Chloe is with her parents in India. Sick right? After about two hours of moving funriture and cleaning Soph came home with Alyssa and Destiny. Their arms were filled with bags of decorations and food and alcohol.

       "Sweet." I said as I put the drinks in the fridge and chips in bowls. The music was already taken care of. Lou had some DJ friend. Apprently, Liam thought this was a 'bad idea'. I dont really care though. I live in an awesome house, I'm going to have an awesome house party. I was excited though because Eleanor, Danielle, and Perrie were coming so I got to meet them. I tweeted about the party and tagged the boys in it so hopefully more people would come. I got a text from Liam.