Landfill

niall.

I was unfortunately, woken up at 10. By Harry, yelling about how we were going to be late if I just sat on my ass all morning. We have to check into the venue and get through soundcheck all before 6. Our shows have to start earlier, considering we have two opening acts. I guess I was the last one awake, because everyone was already at the venue setting up. I wasn't needed until 4:30, so I took a nap.  I didn't really pay attention during soundcheck, or anything during that whole day, I was just ready to get this tour over with. Pretty soon fans started arriving, so I put on the biggest smile i could until the concert started. I didn't really care during the Vamps performance, so I tuned them out and watched Sofia tune her guitar and Faye talk to their back up band about sheet music. Soon enough, they were welcomed onto stage.

"Hey ya'll!" Sofia waved to the crowd, her californian accent showing a bit.

"We just wanted to say thank you so so much for letting us tour with your boys!" I could only see the back of Faye's head, but I could hear the smile in her voice.

"We're so grateful for this opportunity, so if you don't mind we're gonna get started with a song Faye wrote called Landfill!" Faye cleared her throat and the back up music started and she sang.

“Throw me in a landfill. Don't think about the consequences.

Throw me in the dirt pit. Don't think about the choices that you make.

Throw me in the water, don't think about the splash I will create.

Leave me at the altar, knowing all the things you just escaped.

Push me out to sea

On a little boat that you made

Out of the evergreen that you helped your father cut away

Leave me on the tracks

To wait until the morning train arrives

Don't you dare look back

Walk away

Catch up with the sunrise

'Cause this is torturous electricity

Between both of us and this is

Dangerous 'cause I want you so much

But I hate your guts

I hate you.”

I felt something inside me twitch at her lyric choice. Before I could overthink much, Sofia sang.

“So leave me in the cold, wait until the snow covers me up. So I cannot move, so I'm just embedded in the frost.

Then leave me in the rain, wait until my clothes cling to my frame.

Wipe away your tear stains, thought you said you didn't feel pain

Well this is torturous electricity

Between both of us and this is

Dangerous, 'cause I want you so much

But I hate your guts. I want you so much

But I hate your guts”

Faye finished the song.

“Electricity between both of us

And this is dangerous 'cause I want you so much

But I hate your guts

I want you so much but I hate your guts. Oh, I hate you.”