Honeymoon Suite

i got my computer back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay. so after reading this tell me your honest opinion in the comment section. i need some constructive critism.

thanks.

ohhh. and just so you know. the song that faye and sofia are 'releasing' is Shake It Out by Florence + The Machine . no copyright infringment is intended. thanksss

faye.

"Goodafternoon Faye." Niall said with little enthusiam.

"Hi Niall." I said back dryly.

"Faye, are you ready?" Sofia asked, coming down the stairs. 

"Yep. Let's go." We were the only ones dressed. All the other boys were in their PJ's eating breakfast.

"Where are you girls going?" Louis asked with a wink. They knwe we were having some friend bonding time. 

Sofia rolled her eyes. "Faye, were gonna be late." We were staying in a hotel for the night, I told Sofia I needed some alone time, and she thought this was a good idea.

"Bye guys. Bye Niall." I kissed his check before walking out the door with Sofia. Once we were in the car she shook her head.

"You guys have the weirdest relationship ever."

"There's no relationship." I told her.

"Well, you haven't broken up with him. But, you guys haven't talked out your problems. It's been a two weeks of nothing." She pulled onto the highway.

"I know. I hate it. It's been the worst two weeks of my life. Even worse than when the boys were away." I sighed and leaned my head against the seat. "I feel like it's slowly eating me away. I just wish things could go back to how they were."

"That's his fault you know. Not yours."

"I want to talk to him about it, but I feel like it won't solve anything. " I picked at my nails.

"I think it will." There was a bit of silence. "Well, the good news is Simon is releasing our first single next week!" This is true. We've been so busy recording our first song. My dad took Alice's advice and had his writers write us a fun, upbeat song that teenagers will love. Kewl. We soon pulled into the hotel parking lot, they had valet so we just grabbed our bags and walked in. We already got our room this morning. It was a pretty swanky place. They had an indoor pool. With a slide. My life is complete. We got our room key and walked up. I gasped at the room and started laughing. It had lightly dimmed candles, roses everywhere, and a heart shaped bed.

"SOFIA! You booked us the honeymoon suite?"

"It wasn't on purpose! I swear!" We could not stop laughing. Once we finally calmed down we realized it was lunch time, and how hungry we were. "Can we order room service?"

"Uh, duh." We called the room service thingy, and let me tell you. We ordered so much food. Thirty minutes later there was a knock at the door. 

"Food!" Sofia yelled and we both ran to the door. There was a young man with a big cart with tons of plates. "Oh goodness thank you." He helped us carry in all the plates and put them on the table in the room. It was then that I really noticed him. He seemed to be our age. He was very, very, very attractive. Dark hair and green eyes were my favorite combination.

It was that moment that I did something I would never thought I would do. "Are you busy right now?" I looked right at him.

"Um, let me check. " He pulled his phone out of his pocket. "I was about to have my break." He had a nice voice.