Jungle pool trouble!! ~part. 4 -.-" ~

~Naomi's POV

The giant wave stuck harshly against my small body. The air was knocked out of my lungs. The wave quickly pulled me deep into the raging waters, taking my floaty tube in the process.

"Damn it...I cant pull myself back up to the surface!! I wont be able to breathe much longer..." I looked above the water and saw Honey surfing on the top of the wave with his floaty tube.

I didnt call out to him for help though. If he jumps in to help me, i'll be putting him in danger as well.

I dont want to be a burden.

I couldnt hold my breath any longer. I felt myself slowly slip into unconsciousness....

~3rd person POV

"Naomi-chan! Where are you?" Honey looked around frantically, standing high in the air on his floaty tube. He had just seen her, but she seemed to vanish!

"This is why i told Hika-chan and Kao-chan to give her a swimsuit that matched my floaty tube!! Pink and white bunnies would be much easier to see than a black swimsuit!"

Honey began to worry. What if she had already drowned?!

Honey looked around even more frantic than before. He saw what looked like black wisps of hair. Honey quickly dived into the water and swam to a unconscious Naomi. He grabbed her in one arm by the waist and began to pull her towards the surface.

He easily reached the shore and laid her down. She was breathing fine, it just seems like she couldnt get enough air so she passed out. (NO CPR TODAY. SORRY YOU HONEYxNAOMI LOVERS xD you know who you are!!)

Honey gave a sigh of relief. He checked her head for any injuries. Nope. He then checked her left arm.

"This arm is ok." Honey than walked to her other side to get a good look at her right arm.

He noticed there was something red underneath her bandages.

"Maybe she did get hurt?" he unravelled some of the bandages and stared in shock at her arm.

It was covered in burns.

~Naomi's POV

I sat up out of nowhere gasping for breath. I was sure I was dead. I saw a narwhal eating bacon at midnight....

After getting enough oxygen, I looked around and saw Honey sitting under a tree, looking well in-thought. He must've felt my stare, because he soon looked up, saw i was awake and walked towards me. I was about to ask him what happened when he asked me a sudden question.

"Why didn't you tell us about your arm?" I froze. I shakily looked towards my right arm and saw half of the bandages were unravelled.

"I was going to tell you all when I had to." I replied stiffly.

Honey gave me a angry look, angrier than I have ever seen him. "We're your friends! How did this happen?!"

"I'll tell you guys when I'm ready to tell you. Just keep this secret." I replied in a cold voice.

Honey had tears sitting at the corners of his eyes. " Fine. But I'm not gonna talk to you until then!" then he stomped off angrily.

I felt a sharp pain in my heart. I felt really bad for hiding something so big in my life from the club.

But I didn't need them to know. I knew that if they found out what had happened, they'll just show sympathy and pity. And I didn't want any of those things.

I sighed into my hands, shakily stood up and walked a far distance behind Honey. He was seriously mad. He was literally punching trees in half. Every now and then he would look back at me and send a angry glare.

Even though I didn't show it, his glares terrified me.

Out of nowhere, Honey jumped into the trees. I ran towards where he was headed and saw a bunch of armed guards surrounding Mori and Haruhi.

Suddenly there was a small blur and all the guards were down in a instant!

"Don't mess with my friends. I'm not in a good mood right now." Oh, I guess he used these guys to vent his anger at me.

The rest of the club came and asked various questions. Honey grunted at everything and kept glaring back at me.

"Naomi, what's with Honey?" Hikaru asked whispering into my ear. I shook my head.

"No idea. "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Up!!!!!! Sorry if this chappie sucks, I was stuck and I really wanted to post a chapter! :(

QUESTION OF THE CHAPTER!!!!

1) What is a fear that Naomi could have??

Post your answers!!!

And comment if you got a certain reference in this chappy ;D

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

EAT SOME BACONNNNN!!!!!!