~Confrontations at the beach!~ prt.4

~Naomi's POV

"I dare you to show us what's under your bandages!" I froze considerably. What the hell was i to do?!

"Yeah...You're always wearing them." Everyone else agreed. Even Haruhi didnt object!!

"Alright...If thats what you want..." I slowly rolled up my long sleeve and showed them the white bandages lying underneath. I smirked internally as they all leaned in slighty in curiosity. I reached for the edge of the bandages and....

RAN LIKE HELL!!!!!!!

I heard the group stutter and call after me. I knew they werent expecting me to run when i had already rolled up my sleeve. I had gotten almost completely out of their line of sight until i was suddenly tackled  to the floor from my left side. The air was knocked out of my lungs, taking away most of my strength that was ultimately needed.

I gasped for some needed oxygen and i was held in a headlock by a bodyguard that was about three times my size. I struggled and clawed at the large arm wrapped around me. The bodyguard was Honey's, since he planned that i would try to run sooner or later.

The bodyguard held me to the floor on my stomach and sat on my back, keeping me from moving. He then pulled my arm from under me and layed it flat on the sand. 

As i kept struggling, tears began to form at the edges of my eyes. I looked to Haruhi with pleading eyes.

"Haruhi!! Please! Don't let them!!" 

I felt my heart drop as Haruhi looked away guiltily. She wasn't going to stop them.

As i felt the bandages being removed from my arm, I put my head down, lying on the sand. 

I didnt want to see their expressions when they saw.

 As i felt the last bandage unroll, i heard a chorus of small gasps. I didnt bother to lift my head up. We all sat in silence (probably shock for the rest of them) for about 5 minutes before Tamaki spoke in a serious voice.

"...Naomi? How did that happen?" 

"I bewief ish mahy shurn." (I believe it's my turn). My voice was pretty muffled due to my face still being in the sand.

"No. We are not doing anything else until you tell us how that happened!" I sighed andmumbled nonsense to the sand. 

"Vell I cansh tawk ih i hash meh faysh id da shand." (Well I cant talk if i have my face in the sand.)

"You can leave us now. Thanks for your work." The body guard stood and walked away. I didnt move still. I heard a sigh and Mori walked over and picked me up by my waist (typically avoiding touching my arm, whether it may gross him out or he doesnt want to hurt me) and sat me up upright on one of the log/bench.

I gave a shaky sigh. 

Here we go...

*~A Walk Down Memory Lane...~*

~3rd person POV

A small, 8 year old Naomi woke up to an excessive warmth. She sleepily sat upright in her bed and looked around. She noticed a glow emminating from the closed doorway. 

'Maybe momma is up. Maybe she's making cake!' Naomi gave a small giggle and slid out of her blankets and onto the floor, which she noticed was also warm. Naomi thought nothing of it at the time. 

She tiptoed stealthily to her door and reached for the doorknob. As she opened the door, a large burst of warmth hit her skin. Naomi started to panic. All around her was this orange and yellow light.

She cautiously walked down the hallway towards her parents room. She had realized that this was a fire. And she wanted to know if her mommy and daddy were safe.

As she walked down the mansion's main hallway, doors began to burst open with large flames tumbling out. Naomi gave a shrill scream and ran. Everything seemed to be collapsing in flames around her. 

She soon reached her parents bedroom. She thrust the door open, ignoring the sharp pain that came with the burning metal doorknob. As she opened the door. She saw her parents laying in bed. She ran and shook their sleeping forms. She pulled and tugged on their limp arms.

"Mommy!! Daddy!! Wake up! The house is on fire! We gotta go!!" She climbed onto the bed and climbed onto the bed and yanked the blankets off frantically. Her eyes widened as she saw a pool of blood resting below both of her parents heads. With a red hole in the middle of their foreheads. 

Naomi didnt move for what seemed like an eternity. She knew that her parents were dead. She was raised with death. But not the death of her loved ones. 

She heard a loud gasp come from the other side of the room. Naomi felt the sides of her face held in a pair of hands. It was her 16 year old older brother, Yoichi. 

"Oh my god. Naomi, lets get you out of here. It's not safe." Naomi numbly nodded and clung to her brothers neck as he picked her up and swiftly ran from the room. 

"Yoichi what about Mitsuki?" Mitsuki was Naomi's older sister, about 13 years old. 

"Once you're safe i'll go find her, ok?" Naomi nodded sadly. Everyone always did what was best of her.

While Naomi and Yoichi were running down the hall, a loud mewl was heard coming from the kitchen. Naomi heard it and jumped out of Yoichi's arms and ran to the sound. Yoichi ran right behind her.

Naomi entered the kitchen and saw her family cat, Sir, sitting on the countertop, trying to avoid the flickering flames. She quickly climbed onto the counter next to him and grabbed him in her arms. She was determined to not lose any other family members. Her brother waited by the doorway about 10 feet away.

As Naomi hopped down from the table a loud creaking sound emmanated from the ceiling. A shrill scream escaped her lips as the ceiling collapsed on top of her. Naomi was lucky enough to have only gotten her arm stuck under the burning rubble. She scremed in pain as she kept trying to pull her arm free.

"Naomi!" Her brother ran through the rubble looking for her. When he found her, she was already fading in and out of consciousness. He pushed the burning beam off of the right side of her body and grabbed her left arm. He swiftly pulled her out and let the beam slam to the now-vacant floor. 

Naomi struggled to keep up with her brother's fast pace as he lead her to the entrance of the mansion. Her brother noticed and picked her up.

The two had finally got out of the house coughing and weezing. Yoichi placed Naomi by the water fountain in the large driveway. 

"Keep your arm in the water, ok? It will help the burning." Naomi again nodded. She looked at ther big brother.

"Where are you going?" 

"To go get Mitsuki. Stay here, no matter what." Naomi hugged her brother tightly.

"Please come back safely..."

Her brother said nothing. He pulled away from her, gave her a quick kiss on head and ran back inside the burning building.

About 5 minutes later, Naomi watched the building collapse to the ground. 

Her brother and sister never made it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh God, what have i done? I have destroyed all of my feels T-T

No question today. Too serious of a chapter :(

More questions will be answered next chapter!

COMMENT

FAN

VOTE

Peice back remaining feels. T-T