ᴏɴᴇ

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

The bright sky shone upon the school of Seirin high, to which a certain girl who possesses raven hair with mint green tips stood in front of the gate, mindlessly.

It was her first day of highschool, and it's only a few minutes before the bell rings. But she still couldn't remember which class she was in. Ofcourse she had her schedule sheet for that.

Mui then reaches for her pockets, but found it empty.

"..... I forgot." The girl muttered disappointedly.

Mui had no choice but continue walking, that was until, someone bumped onto her.

Kuroko was a person who lacked presence, meaning he got used to people bumping onto him and fails seeing him. But this time,he was the one who bumped onto someone, but she was no ordinary person.

"I'm sorry--" Kuroko's eyes widens as he saw the familiar figure, his throat dried up. It was her. He could not believe it.

Black hair with mint green tips.

Mint green eyes.

And the most beautiful face he ever laid eyes on.

"Mui-san?" Kuroko utters in disbelief. He was still in a state of shock, he haven't seen her since middle school. And he most certainly did not expect her to be here in Seirin. However, the girl's expression, did not change.

Mui?

"Yes. That is my name...I think." Her voice was emotionless which made the light blue haired male uneasy. This wasn't her at all. The Mui he knew always had a dull and empty look in her eyes, but this was different.

Seeing her once again, really made him nostalgic.

"I-it's me..... Tetsuya." Kuroko didn't knew why she was acting like this. Was she pretending not to know him?

No. It didn't seem like that.

Mui only tilts her head to the side. She was thinking deeply.

Did she know him?

He felt familiar.

Like he saw him before.

Hair as blue as the sky,

eyes that resembles the ocean.

Tooru..Tesuu.... Tetsu...?

"Do you...not remember who I am?" The blue haired asked slightly hurt that a close friend could not even remember his name. Did she forget? No. Mui-san doesn't forget that easily.

I barely even remember how I got to school today....

Mui only looks at him while her lips slightly parted. Her mind was like filled with cloudy memories, but the longer she looks at the blue haired male, the more familiar he becomes.