ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

___________________

___________________

𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐕) : 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

Akashi noticed that something was troubling Mui while she was observing the practice run it's course. He tried to ignore it, but she kept on shifting on her seat whilw he was resting beside her so he didn't have any other choice.

"Is there something wrong, Mui-san?" The ravenette girl looks back at him.

"Hm? Why. Nothing." She answered quite fast. Both of them knew she was lying.

"Alright well there is something--"

"YOSHA!" A loud voice echoed throughout the court startling the others, meanwhile the ravenette just sighed. Akashi noticed the look on Mui's face, and it didn't take him a long time to figure out what was wrong.

"Yo! Coach-san I found out a very interesting secret today! You were part of a gang?!!" Haizaki loudly says, it was clearly intentional because he basically yelled it at the first years.

Mui pursed her lip, not that she was keeping it a secret at all, but she does prefer to be civilized and keep school and gang relations separate.

"It wasn't a secret to begin wit---"

"Woaaaah now don't get mad now, you might beat be to a pulp!" He cackled, intentionally trying to push her buttons. But Mui managed to keep her rage inside.

"That's enough Haizaki." Akashi spoke, which just killed off Haizaki's fun since he really liked teasing the coach just to see how she gets angry. The grey haired male let out an annoyed grunt before walking out the court, bumping onto some first years on purpose.

"You don't like Haizaki." Akashi stated, the girl didn't even try to deny it.

"I don't like his attitude, he's violent." The pinkette looks at her puzzled. It's weird to hear her say that knowing she's part of a gang, and Mui took notice of this.

"I know what you're thinking, I have men that is much worse than he is. But basketball doesn't require violence." A sigh escapes her lips as she leaned against Akash's back.

"I understand your concern, but please Mui-san, calm down."

"I am calm."

"You just snapped your pen in half."

"Oh."

The next day, Akash found Mui observing the training session of the second string, which was quite peculiar since she never shown interest in any players except for the first string players.