ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Possible manga spoilers

___________________

𝙿𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚛𝚌 (𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝙸) : 𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚘 𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚘

"This is Tokito Mui," A certain male with dark ravenette hair listened as the woman from the hospital informed him about his half sister's current condition.

"They were involved in a car crash, sadly, Mui-san is the only one who survived, even her twin brother is gone too."

Shinichiro was beyond guilty. He just formed his new bond with his siblings, well, half siblings, but that didn't even matter to him. As their older brother, he should've been taking care of them. But, no one really could've predict accidents.

"Like I said Sano-san, I can just contact the orphanage and---"

The man didn't let her finish that sentence. "No. I'll be taking her home."

The lady widens her eyes. "But the social services still has to process her documents and--"

"She's my little sister, so if you don't mind, please let me do my responsibility." Shinichiro smiled, the lady couldn't do anything, since technically, they were still blood related.

He entered the hospital room, where a girl with ravenette hair resembles his own, but she had mint color on the tips of her hair that matched her eyes.

Tokito Mui, Age 4

The little girl looks at him longingly, he could see the tears that were starting to cloud her eyes. Shinichiro sat himself beside her bed where the little girl immediately latched herself to him. The same man who always accompanied her and Yuichiro to school since their father was rarely around. But their older brother was always there.

• • •

"Shinichiro! Where the hell have you been?! Skipping training again!" The older Sano scolded, however, he was stopped when he got out and saw the ravenette carrying another ravenette but younger. He immediately changed his composure.

"Is that her?" Shinichiro nodded at his grandfather, he could only feel nothing but guilt and pity towards the little girl. She was too young to witness all that tragedy.

"Prepare her room upstairs beside Emma's." He says before taking the little girl from his arms, little Mui did not complain, but only tilted her head.