𝐓𝐎𝐊𝐘𝐎 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐉𝐈 𝐆𝐀𝐍𝐆

A/N: I didn't want to include the whole fight scene but I figured that I need to make a chapter dedicated to my precious TR boys. Sorry if this is short.

___________________

"Wake up, we're here." Aomine spoke, nudging the sleepy girl on his back. Mui's arms just tightens around his neck for a moment before rubbing her eyes.

The ravenette let out a yawn as she got down from Aomine's back, who lost a bet so he had to give her a piggyback ride.

"You sure you don't need me?" He ask before leaving. Mui remembered his words back when they were still kids.

'Dai-chin doesn't want any part of this deliquent life. I'd like to see him succeed in basketball though. That's should be it.' Mui smiled as she waved off.

"I'll be fine. I'll see you later, Dai-chin." Aomine irked.

"I told you not to call me that!" He yells, earning a small chuckle from the girl. "I'll pick you up later!"

Mui waved goodbye. "Bye bye." Aomine waved his hand as he walked away.

"Someone's smiling." Mui was startled by the sudden voice that she accidentally punched him in the face.

"DAMN IT WOMAN!"

"Don't sneak up on me like that Ken-chin!" The mind eyed girl scolded with a glare, but it immediately faltered upon seeing the blood on his nose.

"Okay, I guess I'm sorry." She mumbled hesitantly before grabbing her handkerchief and wiped his nose.

"You guess?!" The blonde with the dragon tattoo widened his eyes when Mui suddenly pulls him down to her level in order to get a good look. He swore he could feel his cheeks burning.

"W-what are you doing--"

"I couldn't reach you. You're too tall." She silently mumbled as she finished wiping off the blood.

"What the hell?" The two turned their head to where it came from and saw Mikey, along with Pah-chin, Baji, Kazutora, and Mitsuya who all held a piercing glare against Draken. Who couldn't? After seeing Mui holding Draken's cheeks?

Mui blinked innocently. "I punched him in the face."

• • •

The squad rode their loud motorbikes on their way to Musashi shrine.

"My goki is the best! Right Mui-chan?!" Baji beamed at the girl on Mitsuya's motorcycle with a proud grin.