ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

___________________

___________________

𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐕𝐈) : 𝐀𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞

"Yo! Mui!" Baji waved at the girl from afar who rode at the back of Sanzu's bike.

"Mui!" She didn't hear them, but it was evident on her face the lack of sleep and the dullness in her eyes.

"You think something's wrong with her?" Baji asked the guy beside him who gave it a plain old shrug.

"Let's go, Baji. I got an idea." Kazutora looked back at him and smiled.

The two boarded on his motorcycle and left, but Baji's mind never forgotten the look on Mui's face earlier. He has never seen her that down eversince the two of them fought back when they were kids.

That's why he never fought with her again even towards the things that annoyed him because Baji never wanted to see that look on her face again.

"Don't mind it too much, since their birthday is comin' up, we're gonna get those two a present." Kazutora says, his smile never leaving his face.

"What present?" Baji asked curiously.

"Just wait." Kazutora says, that was until they stopped on a certain shop on the road.

S.S. Motors.

"A CB250T." Baji spoke as their eyes solely fixated on the motorcycle that was displayed at the very store.

"Let's steal it." Says Kazutora without any hesitation. The ravenette's eyes went wide as he stared at his friend as if he was crazy.

"Are you crazy?!" Baji's eye twitched, but his friend wasn't that much affected, thinking that Mui deserved this bike for being the best commander they could ask for.

"The only way us middle schoolers can get a motorcycle is if someone older give us..."

"....or we steal one."

As they left the bike shop, Baji was still pretty hesitant upon Kazutora's plan. Sure he burnt up random cars and beat the shit out of people when he's hungry, but stealing a bike is another thing. What if they get caught? What will happen to them?

"What are you freakin out about? I'm sure the tank's not empty. It'll be easy!" Says Kazutora while the two of them sat inside the fast food.

"Idiot, that's not what I'm worried about! Stealing is still wrong you know." Baji scoffed.

"Come on, you wanna see Mui happy don't you?" Kazutora chimed, making the ravenette look up to him and sighed.

"You're right..." He said in defeat after remembering the look on Mui's face earlier.