𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐊𝐎 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒

♡ A collection of short stories involving Mui and the Generation of miracles. ♡

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

A certain ravenette was alone inside the library, hearing this fact was shocking enough, but she wasn't there to study anyway. It was because it was one of the few rooms in the school with good air-conditioning. Perfect for nap time.

That was until...she heard a rustling sound.

Mui's eyes shot wide open. Removing the book from her face and sat up, she looks from side to side... there's no one there. That was odd. She knew she heard it and she wasn't mistaken at all.

"That's odd..." She mumbled and laid her head back.

"What is?"

"GAH!!!!------ATSU-CHIN?!" Mui jolted when she saw the tall purple giant lying beside her, using her stomach as a pillow. How come she hadn't noticed him earlier?!

"Mui-chin... you're too loud. This is a library you know," He mumbled lazily with his eyes closed.

Mui's eye was twitching.

"How the hell did you get here?! And why are you here in the first place?!" She whisper yelled to avoid getting scolded by the librarian. Murasakibara still had his eyes closed.

"This is my sleeping spot, then I saw you came first before me so I just lied down on your tummy. It's hard by the way..." He complained on the last part, making her deadpan but decided not to retaliate, instead, she rested her head back on her bag she used as a pillow.

"Well ofcourse...I have abs afterall." She boasted that caused him to open his eyes and look at her.

"I wanna see it."

Murasakibara got smacked on his cheek in a matter of seconds.

"Pervert. You cannot say things like that while you're on someone's body."

"Mui-chin, you sounded like a pervert than me...."

"I do not!"

"SHH!!" They heard the librarian shush, making them lower their voice even more.

"Just one peek?"

"I swear I'll roundhouse kick your ass." Mui scoffed, placing the book on top of her face once again so she could sleep. Murasakibara thought about her threat for a moment.

"Can you do that? I mean... you're small, I don't think you'll be able to reach me." He muttered, until a sudden ominous aura surrounded both of them as Mui got up a little to look at him directly.