𝙩𝙬𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙮-𝙨𝙞𝙭

"Who's this?! Another childhood friend of yours boss?" Taiju spoke a little bit too loud once he saw Aomine walking beside her as they entered the base. 

"Ho ho ho Aomine! You back in the business?! Since when?! Sanzu crazily whips his katana when he saw him. They weren't particularly close, Sanzu's just on his candies at the moment.

Mui couldn't help but notice Taiju, and his menacing smirk the moment he laid eyes on the dark-haired male. Mui recognize it, and she does not like it. 

" Dai-chin's with us starting today. Touch him and I'll kill you."  She stated blankly, making Taiju huff in annoyance.  Aomine only sighed. 

"Be nice, Mui." The girl looks up to him for a moment and frowned a bit and crossed her arms.

" whatever." She murmured, it was as if time stopped for a moment and all eyes were glued at the ravenette girl who seemed to not notice their shock. 

"Did he just--"

"Yes.... I think Aomine just tamed the unpredictable Mui.."

"Mui-san!" They were startled when Kisaki and Hanma came bursting through the door, panting.  Hanma went towards Mui and whispered something that made her eyes widen.

"They did what?"

The cold air blew inside the hideout, and no one was able to speak a word because of how their leader's face darkened as she listened to Hanma's words. Aomine, specifically noticed this, and he's hoping that whatever Draken and the others are planning to do, they better make it quick.

The silence was broken when Mui suddenly stood up from her seat, looking at her executives that was inside their base.

"Call the Haitani brothers back in. We're making a move against Toman." The leader of the current generation of Black Dragon announced.

"Right now?" Mucho was stunned, Sanzu was the exact opposite.

"Hell yeah! Let's kill 'em!!"

* * *

Sano Manjiro, Toman's current leader found himself in a position he never wanted to be in, he never expected to be in. And that is to be on the opposite side of his beloved sister Sano Mui. Not once did they come close to fighting such as this. And this was the first time the two had different goals. Mikey doesn't want his sister to lose her soul because of revenge, he'd have to die before he could let her walk down that path.

"What the hell were you thinking?!"

"Takemitchy! Behind you!" It was in the midst of that chaos, and Toman's men was slowly getting fewer and fewer. They were in the brink of losing the battle.

"Mikey."

Mui got her grasp on the Haitani brothers, Kisaki and Hanma, The Black dragons,

and a few from toman.

"Mikey."

Not only that but she led with an ambush,

 we're outnumbered. 

"Mikey!" The blonde male looked at his exhausted friend who staggered beside him. "This is pointless, I have to talk to her."