ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

"Huh? What is that idiot doing?" Mui was boredly watching the game even though Murasakibara just subbed himself out, or atleast he wanted to. She stood there with Aomine and Satsuki on her side while both her arma dangled on the railings, Aomine had to hold the back of her collar to keep herself from slipping.

Aomine sighed, knowing Mui can be too protective when it comes to her friends, and now Tatsuya just punched Murasakibara right in the face.

"Murasakibara just needs a good old smacking. You calm down." He ordered, placing a firm hand on top of her head making her glare at Aomine.

"Don't look at me like that."

"dOn't lOok at mE likE thAt." Mui mimicked his tone.

Aomine just grew an irk mark on his forehead. Ofcourse, how could he forget, Mui gets like this whenever she's bored.

"Stop it."

"StOp it."

Momoi just deadpanned at the two, unknown to them that time had already fled so fast. And the game ended with Aomine and Mui bickering with each other. But suddenly, her eyes widened

....when she saw the shiny thing dangling on Mui's neck.

• • •

Mui was staring at the red head male who was sitting right infront of her for like ten minutes now, but he seemed to have been in deep thought. The ravenette walks closer to him and waved her hand infront of his face. Still nothing. She had no choice.

A loud smack errupted in the empty hall that made Kagami come back to his senses and saw Mui's face first.

"Are you okay?"

"Am I okay?! You just slapped me!" He fumed. But the ravenette remained calm.

"....i thought you were dead."

"My eyes were open!"

"Some people die with their eyes open."

"Whatever!" Kagami went back to lean against his seat, now with a scowl on his face. Meanwhile the ravenette, decided to sit on the bench beside him with a concerned look.

"Something bothering you?" She was really worried, since it was a bit unusual for him to be this quiet. It started when they played against Yosen earlier.

Kagami went silent for a moment, he was used to always be the one talking to her first and honestly, Mui having the one who initiates the conversation was really new to him.

"Nothing. I just have a lot on my mind." He says and looks at the ravenette girl. Kagami's eyes widens, when he suddenly noticed the exact necklace with the silver ring that used to belong to him, was now on Mui's neck.