ᴛᴡᴏ

𝐓𝐞𝐭𝐬𝐮-𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐧, 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐧, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

· · ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── · ·

Tetsuya's POV

My first time meeting Mui-san, was probably the most memorable thing in my life. How do I say this...

....I was terrified to death.

We never had the greatest first impression on each other. It started back before I became a part of the first string. I'd always stay behind after practice, I wanted to get better. I wanted to fulfill that promise. So at night, the basketball court was all mine, until a ravenette decided to intervene.

She had a dull look on her eyes, yet a neutral smile on her lips. Both of us were stopped upon noticing each other's presence. That was weird. Not many people notice me at first glance.

"Hm? Dai-chin told me there was a ghost here so I decided to swing by to see if it's true." Her smile never left. She walks closer to me. "Looks like someone's been working hard."

"Hai. I want to improve, to get to the first string." Those were the words that escaped from my mouth.

Mui's gaze caught the ball that he held on his hand. 'Basketball? That's Interesting.'

"Sorry to burst your bubble, but I'm gonna need you to leave." She says kindly. However, I didn't take it very well.

"Excuse me?" I was first there.

"You heard me. This spot is reserved for the Dojo club once the basketball practice is over." Mui said confidently. I immediately knew it was a blatant lie, but, her being in the Dojo club surprised me a bit.

"No it's not. You just said you only went here to see if the ghost rumor was real." I retorted glaring at the mint green eyed girl.

Her smile quickly falters and looked at me with those cold eyes. I never realized how intimidating she was until I told her off. What was with this girl? She was obviously trying to pick a fight over a court....she was crazy.

"Is that so? Well in that case," My breath hitched when I saw her rolling up her sleeve.

"How do you wanna die?"

How do you wanna die.

Those words still sent shivers down my spine just by remembering it.

She was insane. I thought. To think she would threaten me just for a practice area.

I watched her getting ready to throw a punch. I closed my eyes, accepting my fate. That was until--