ᴛᴇɴ

___________________

___________________

𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐜 (𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈𝐈𝐈) : 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥

Sano Mui age 13

Momoi didn't really know where it all started. The very first time she laid her eyes on Sano Mui at that basketball court, she really thought she was cute and sort of intimidating. But Mui never really looked at her way, since she was always focused on Aomine and the era she wanted to create because of him.

And then, that incident happened.

Back when they were kids, Mui has always talked about forming her own gang. Guaranteed she was strong, but her reason behind it was really what made her fall in love with her. She fought the black dragons, and that caused her fear to go away. An all for one, one for all gang.

"Sat-chin why are you still standing there? we're gonna be late you know." Mui spoke that suddenly snapped her out of her day dream, she quickly saw Aomine and Mui waiting for her as they were about to enter their middle school, Teiko.

"R-right!" She immediately got to her feet to catch up. "Ne, Mui-chan, are you gonna join any club?"

The ravenette girl though about her question as the pinkette latched herself on her arm, making Aomine scowl.

"I guess I'll join the dojo club." Mui says with a slight glint in her eyes.

"Really?! I'm sure you'll do great!!" Momoi beamed with adoring eyes all directed at the ravenette girl, who seemed to be too dense to even notice.

"Hah? I thought you'll try out as a basketball coach?!" Aomine stopped on his tracks but continued when Mui tugged on his sleeve.

"Nah~ I change my mind." She shrugged. "Don't worry, I think Sat-chin can do it."

Momoi's eyes widened. "M-me?!"

"Ofcourse," Mui gave her a close eyed smile. "I believe in you afterall."

Momoi just stopped working at that moment.

"No fair! I thought we'll be on the basketball team together?" Aomine scowled at his ravenette friend. The girl however, was used to Aomine being a whiny kid whenever she had other plans than basketball, so she was used to dealing with it back when they were kids.

"You should really learn to stop relying on me, Dai-chin." Aomine flinched under her smile. 'How could she have known? Not even Satsuki knew about it. Good thing she's  unresponsive at the moment.'

"I-I'm not relying on you!" Aomine defended, before letting out a deep sigh. "I'm just used to  being with you all the time that's all." He says, not really comfortable about looking at her mint eyes right now because of that sudden confession.