Ch5. Guards

"Jasper..come on! aren't ya happy going back to home-world?" Y/n asked playing with Jasper's hair.

She huffed. As she walked across the sand.

Y/n was over Jasper's shoulders.

"It is the order of 'your diamond' Steven. Don't you wanna be a good soldier? Oof! Hey!" Jasper threw Y/n off into the sand.

"Jasper! Y/n! Come on!" Steven shouted from the balcony.

"Jasper help me up"

"No"

"Jasper!"

"Ugh"

———
"Stay here with the others, I'll get Spinel" Steven explained and left.

Y/n turned seeing a Rose quartz, an amethyst and an ocean Jasper.

"Wow you're so small!"

"You're like Steven right?"

"We're siblings right!? You have Steven's gem! And so do you! Yay! We have a sister!" The rose quartz gem picked Y/n.

Y/n laughed at the gem guard comments.

"I'm glad to have you on this mission! What about you Jasper?" The Amethyst turned facing Jasper.

"What?"

"Are you excited about the mission!" Rose asked.

"Hm. I'm just taking orders of My Diamond." Jasper spat.

"You know you can call him Steven right?" Amethyst mentioned.

Jasper huffed and walked off.

Y/n groaned.

"I'll get that big goof" y/n walked off into the hallway.

"These are you guards Spinel!" Steven said introducing the gem guards to spinel.

"Huh, Wheres Jasper? And Y/n?"

"Y/n here!?" Spinel asked

"Hm? Of course she is. But she was supposed to be..oh for diamond sake!" Steven ran into the hallway.

"Y/n! Why do you have Jasper's head in a bubble!?" Steven shouted seeing Y/n over Jasper's shoulders.

"Because she won't shut up! Also 'cause it's funny" y/n said getting off.

"Is spinel here?— Gah!?" Jasper tackled Y/n to the ground.

"Get off you big jerk!" Y/n formed her bubbled pushing Jasper off.

"Ha!"

"Steven? Whats all this noise about? Oh" Spinel walk into the room seeing the scene.

Y/n quickly got up putting her bubble down and walking up to Spinel.

"Hey Spinel. Sorry for the noise. That big orange was annoying me" y/n said smiling, Jasper then speed walked over next to Y/n.