Ch19. Wounds

"Hey Doll! Why the long face?" 

A pink gem poked y/n.

"Hey Dolly! Wake up! Are ya alive?"

The gem kept poking y/n.

Y/n's eyes shot open to meet magenta ones.

Y/n sat up just to hold her side.

"Woah there toots! Don't want that opening!" 

Y/n looked at the gem and saw it was Spinel.

But her eyes trailed to her stomach.

There was a firm cut separating her physical form.

"Don't worry 'bout it. I know it was an accident! I know you didn't mean it" Spinel said smiling so innocently.

"W-what?"

Spinel pointed to the rejuvenator next to Y/n.

It was in pieces.

"I know you didn't mean it! I mean why would you? I mean to much too you!" Spinel cheered.

"You were protecting that other spinel of yours! So you had to rejuvenate me! That's fine!" Spinel said smiling.

"I didn't rejuvenate you..I didn't! I broke the rejuvenator in half" y/n muttered.

"And you did the same to me! Haha!" Spinel said with a laugh.

"Well I guess it's fair I did the same to you! Since you did it cause you love me!" Spinel said her smile now widening.

"And I did it cause I love you.."

Spinel cupped Y/n's face.

"Steven was able to explain the meaning: Love. I did feel love towards Pink, but that was just a phase! But for you..it's a bigger feelings with you..I can't even describe it..yes you may be half human. But you are half gem right? So it doesn't matter! All I need is you!..and you only.."

"Y/n! Y/n wake up!"

"Ugh..I guess it's time for you to wake up! But now that you've returned to me..I'm never letting you go"

"Y/n!"

"Gah!?" Y/n sat up but bonked heads with Spinel.

"You okay y/n?" Steven questioned.

"Don't move that much." Steven said placing a hand on y/n's shoulder.

Spinel cupped y/n's face "Thank the starts you're okay! I was getting so worried!" Spinel cried.

"We both were" Laz mentioned placing her hand on y/n's leg.

"How do you feel y/n?" Spinel asked.

"She still looks a bit.. pale" amethyst commented.