Ch6. Together

"Did I win?" Spinel asked looking at the checker board.

Y/n stared at the game seeing Spinel put all her checks on one.

Y/n chuckled.

"In this case, sure" y/n giggled and put the game away.

"You wanna play another game?" Y/n asked getting up searching in her bag.

"I got uno, normal cards, random characters of games, we can make a pyramid with the cards. Or we can do something you want if I'm rambling to much" y/n said turned to Spinel.

"It doesn't matter what we do! I just enjoy your company! We can do whatever" spinel said hugging her knees.

Y/n hummed and remembered a room in pink's chamber.

Y/n walked over to the walk. "I want a shelf for my face" y/n muttered loud enough for the pebbles to hear.

The wall opened a small square showing the pebbles.

"It's y/n!" They cheered.

Y/n giggled "you mind opening up? To the other room." Y/n asked.

The wall eventually opened to the secret room.

Spinel was shocked since she didn't know that could happen.

"Hey spins come on" y/n extended her hand out so Spinel would take it. Spinel quickly got up and Intertwined her hand with hers.

"Is this..new?" Spinel questioned walking in with Y/n.

"I don't think so, it was here when Steven and I came into this room" y/n answered.

"You've been here before?"

"Yep. When the diamonds were completely different, may I pick you up?"

Spinel stopped and got flustered "what? Erm okay"

Y/n scooped Spinel up and used her floating powers to carefully jump and land on Pink's desk.

"Steven did this before I wonder if I can do it" y/n muttered putting Spinel down.

"Pick a pebble"

"Pebble? One of these? Um, how 'bout this one?" Spinel picked a pebble up and handed it to y/n.

Y/n took the pebble into her hands and gently placed a kiss on it.

"Why'd you do that?"

Spinel peered over Y/n's shoulder. Seeing the pebble come to life.

"It worked" y/n muttered happily.

"Oh my stars..you brought it alive!?"  Spinel shouted shocked.

"I knew Steven had healing powers but you can make things alive!?"

Y/n laughed at Spinel's reaction.

"Well..yes and no. I believe only a few plants we can bring to life. I thought about this since Steven did it with his tear" y/n explained looking at the pebble.