05. Moon Shines Brighter

Song: "Poore Chaand" by Shail Hada

Jimin was so dazed when he came to the old temple. It was situated in a cave that lead few stairs down, where a beautifully carved stone statue of the Moon God was there in a sleeping position as ray of moonlight would directly fall upon its face from a crack of ceiling of the cave.

Not many people would come here as it was situated at a remote place from the actual town and most of the citizens preferred the temple that was built in the town. So it was pretty quiet when Jimin reached there with his two Omega maids. Despite Lisa's order he refused to take alpha bodyguards with him as their alpha scents would just make Jimin uncomfortable for the most of the time. Not that they were awful. But it's just that he wasn't used to many alpha scents since Lisa would never let him meet Alphas or betas.

His mind was restless ever since this morning and thinking about this marriage was already giving anxiety to him even though he knew that he was going to marry Lisa one day.

But now that he was finally married to Lisa, he knew there was no way out. He won't be able to stop Lisa from mating him. And once she tries to give him bite, his secret will be revealed. And then what would happen... Luna knows.

So he was here to take his mind off of that and have some peace of mind before the actual storm comes.

He joint his hands for prayer and sat on his knees on the cold stone floor while adjusting his wedding hanbok. He still was in his wedding attire. He closed his eyes and started the prayer.

Luna knows what actually he was praying for...

After he was done he stood up to look at his two maids who were quietly standing till he was done.

"Shall we head back now your grace?", Beomgyu asked with a soft voice. Jimin nodded with heavy mind and started walking towards the stairs upstairs.

In his hazy mind he suddenly stumbled and started falling to the ground. But it never came as he was wrapped with a pair of arms around his waist and was secured from falling.

A sudden calmness spread his mind as he looked up to the person who saved him.

A tall, fairly broad person with a beautiful but calm pair of eyes. He had a beautiful smile and that made cute dimples form on his cheeks. Jimin couldn't tell but there something in his aura that made him feel calm.

"Thank you for saving me mister...", Jimin said as the kind man helped him to stand.

"It was nothing. You were falling and I just couldn't watch it...", The man said smiling and Jimin couldn't help but admire his dimples. It made Jimin happy somehow.

"I didn't see you here before. Since when did you come here?", Jimin asked observing his guard's uniform.

"I have always been here...", The man said still smiling.

"What?", Jimin asked confused.

"I meant I have always been here for duty ever since started working as guard.", He said while smiling down at Jimin.

"Oh.. I think I should go. Thank you again mister..."

"Namjoon. You can call me hyung... If you want.", Namjoon smiled as he lightly patted Jimin's head.

"Yeah.. Namjoon hyung.", Jimin smiled as he started walking out.

"Um... You should take Western path. Moon shines brighter on that path. It'll be easier for you since it's late night.", Namjoon adviced. Jimin nodded with a smile.

After Jimin went away, Namjoon turned his head up towards the moon and smiled...

"Definitely western. Since I see eastern path is a little busy today...."