34. Aftermath

'If the high was worth the pain'

The room was filled with silence. Silence which had manifested the upcoming lethal storm.

"Where?", Lisa's voice had gone a rough all of a sudden. As if her Alpha was an inch away from taking over and destroy everything that might come his way.

Jimin had to cut out off his previous hazy mind which still had a tint of deep carnal desires of his inner self. Although he felt exhausted by the outrageous activities he has experienced just a span of few minutes ago. His limbs were numb and while his privates were numb. Because of his earlier bath he was wet, but it was hard to differentiate between the water and sweat that had covered his whole body like second skin. Breathing ragged. His scent gland aching, permeating gallops of pheromones. But that was unknown to those intruders who have bursted through doors along with Lisa.

Because the Omega was thoroughly coated with heavy and strong Alpha scent of forest dew, that it had the guards and Lisa cover their mouth just by the intensity of the scent alone.

Jimin had sprung up from his questionable position, trying to cover himself while face red seeing these many people in front of me while he was stark naked. He made the poor attempts of hiding his torso with his arms only to be failed miserably. A minute or two passed until the guards and Lisa got hold of themselves and Lisa stepped further towards Jimin who was flustered.

"WHERE IS THAT DAMN ALPHA YOU HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH!!???"

A loud roar echoed the bath and not a moment later Lisa had jumped at Jimin with feral mind. Jimin flinched back a little. As soon as Lisa came closer, the strong Alpha scent hit her nose with more force making her squeeze her nose in disgust.

She couldn't go closer to the Omega because some bastard of an Alpha had scented him and that set her off.

"WHERE IS HE??", A tight slap was delivered on Jimin's cheek while a hand clutched his hair roughly and she screamed in his face. The Omega's lips just trembled but refused to let out any word. And what they were afraid of, Jimin didn't know. He just bit on them until they started bleeding.

"Guards!!", She screamed and barely faced them. The guards stood stiff ready for her further orders.

"TAKE HIM TO THE DUNGEONS AND STARVE HIM UNTIL HE DOESN'T TELL THAT BASTARDS NAME!!!"

The guards looked at each other's face bewildered. Even though they themselves have caught their Luna in the act of infidelity, still they had a little of their faith remained on him. At least it was more than it was on Lisa. They always had seen Lisa as their heir of Busan. But Jimin was someone they had worshipped for years. It was a little harder to break that trust easily especially  when they knew, Lisa was nothing different.

And she absolutely had no right to accuse her Omega for that. It was a different thing to mate many Omegas at a time. Lisa was just married to one but she slept with many, without any strings attached.

Hypocrite.

But did they have any other choice? Things happened pretty quickly. Lisa remained unfazed while Jimin kept looking at her with his round eyes that barely shaded any tear.

His pretty hands that never held anything heavier than a bunch of soft flowers were soon handcuffed in heavy, rusty metal chains. A long rug was draped over his still wet torso to save his last bit of dignity. No guard even dared to look up to him.

The Omega was dragged away like some lowly criminal through the hallways and the whole palace was left in gasps and whispers.

___________________________

"Where were you hyung?", Taehyung gasped in surprise to see Jungkook.

The Alpha had an unreadable look on his face, which wasn't really new but still Taehyung felt something was off with him. He inched the Alpha only to be hit with a heady stench of Alpha's left over traces of previous arousal mixed with something different, he couldn't really pinpoint.

"Hyung?", He tried once again but Jungkook just ignored him and turned around to disappear in the forest. Taehyung was left alone thinking what possibly was wrong with his brother. He turned to Minho who came there few minutes after Jungkook had left.

"Minho Hyung, are you sure nothing happened at the meeting with those royals?"

Minho nodded with assurance before casually dragging the beta by his waist into his arms and nuzzling in his neck in desperate attempt of scent him. Even in that situation Taehyung let out a content purr by his Alpha's actions.

"Nothing happened at the meeting. Alpha was firm and all things happened as were planned. But after meeting while we were wrapping up, I don't know where Alpha had went. Until where was he, we don't know...", Minho mumbled in Taehyung's hair.

"I wonder where was he..."

____________________________

Jimin hadn't really take in the surroundings, nor it was something to do as sightseeing.

Hard, cold and dark. It was just how a dungeon was supposed to be. But still it was new for Jimin. It was something he never had thought would be experiencing in his whole life.

More so like, he never had imagined he would ever end up like this. At this point, he didn't have any idea what was going on with his life.

His own mate had turned against him, without even thinking once again, that she wasn't any different. And it wasn't like he had done it on his own. It just.... Happened. 

And to be precise, he hasn't slept with anyone. Whatever happened was that Alpha's fault. He had forced his scent, himself on Jimin until Jimin lost his mind and submitted like some common Omega in heat. He felt so disappointed and angry at himself.

But now there was no other option than just sit wait for whatever was gonna happen to him...

_____________________

Ayyo Beautiful Saramis...

So... I have been a bit busy with my upcoming exams and I really shouldn't do updates when my exam is tomorrow. But eh. Whatever. Here's a little one...

Don't forget to.... You know what.

Borahae 💜